Chapter 6: Food

Aothors Note: This is a pic of what a human muzzle looks like.

Susanoo's P.O.V

I sat there thinking. Then I heard the scraping of food. "Meal Time." Amaterasu said sadly coming up to me. I ignored her. I moved so she couldn't see my face. She slid the food and water into my cage. "Master said you have a half an hour. Then I have to take it away." I snuggled deeper into my tail if that was possible.

"Come on you haven't taken any food for at least a week. I have seen you drink like once." she said. I stayed silent. "I know you didn't mean to bite Tsukuyomi. It's written all over your face." she whispered. I turned around to face her and she took my muzzle off.

"Even so. I bit her." I said. She nodded. "And now you will learn from your mistake" she said. Being wise again I guess. That was so like her. Passing wisdom. I sighed and drank a little water like a dog. I licked my lips after and looked at her. "Happy?" I asked. She smiled. "Better. But you need to eat?" she added.

I sighed again and took a little meat. I through that in my mouth. Scraps tasted so good. I licked my fingers clean of the grease. "Taste good?" I grunted, turned around, and lied my head in my tail.

She took the bowls, put on mu muzzle, and left. I sat there sad. What do I do?

------------------------
I know short chapter but I don't know where to go from here. Give me ideas. First reasonable idea probably gets chosen.