Chapter 19: Killer

Susanoo's P.O.V

I woke up with my neck hurting so bad. I sat up and rubbed it. Wow. That freaking needle hurt so bad. Why they heck would Amaterasu do that? Wait! Then I remembered all that happened last night. My mom. Everything. My heart sunk.

She's gone. What happened? I knew she was sick but, I feel like she didn't die for that reason. What happened? Now I'm being redundant. Then I saw Joe come into the room. I looked at him.

"You okay?" he asked me. I looked down remaining silent. I knew something was wrong. But what?

"How did she die?" I asked. He looked away. I shot up standing even though my legs recommended not to. I pushed through the pain. "ANSWER ME!" I ordered him.

"She. She was murdered." he said. How? How did he know.

"Who did it?" I asked. I was furious. I wanted revenge.

"The man who took you. You were apparently valuable to him and since your mom was so close to paying off her debt to him. He killed her." I growled while clenching my fist to the point that they were white.

"When? And how do you know this if he's not behind bars." I snarled.

"She was killed about a month ago. I knew because I found your mom. Moment before her death. She told me that he took all of the money and that if I see you that I should tell you something. She wanted me to tell you that you will always be her kit. No matter what." He told me.

I fell back onto the bed. A month ago. That was about when I won my first fight. Forgot his name even though I said I wouldn't. What she said though. That sounded like mom. Calling me kit. I got up and went to the door creaking it open. He will die. She didn't deserve to end like this.

"I'm going to find that bitch." I said before slamming the door. I walked to the living room furious. Everyone to my surprise were sitting their speaking. They all looked to me. Just my luck. I hid my face. from them.

"Susanoo!" Everyone yelled except for Amaterasu. She was simply slouching against the wall with her arms crossed and eyes closed.

"Morning. You sleep well?" Amaterasu asked. I snarled and went to the door but before I grabbed the handle Tsukuyomi was in front of me with her eyes serious. Was she not scared?

"Move aside." I ordered in a dark voice that could hardly be classified as my own. She starred at me with her eyes full of confidence yet, friendliness. I have never seen eyes like those before.

"I know you're upset but I will not let you become a murderer." Tsukuyomi told me. I looked at her. I know she cares and I don't want to worry her but, I will not let this man go.

"I became a murderer years ago. Nothing will change that, and if you don't want to be my next victim I suggest you move." I snarled at her. She just stood there. Unfazed by my threat. Who the hell is this kid.

"You only have one day left until you leave. I think you would like it better if you hang out with us instead of killing someone." she tried to reason with me. I growled and looked away from her eyes. I just couldn't look at them any longer. It frightened me really. I turned on my heel and went to the wall. They all starred at me as I walked. Then out of no where I punched a the wall and almost my whole arm was now inside of it. Damn him. I then pulled my arm back out and looked back to Tsukuyomi.

"Fine. I'll let it be for now. But when I come back I better see him either in a grave or in a cell." I said to her. She smiled at me. I gave her a small sad smile back and slid down the wall. I then removed my collar that was around my neck and underneath was my locket. They all starred at it. Especially Tsukuyomi.

"Wow it's so pretty! I never new you had it!" she gawked. I put my hand on it and smiled. My mother gave this to me. The last present she gave me. The last hug the she gave me after I got it. The thing I most kept treasured. I then looked to my ankles. The marks from the chains still there. That is one thing I hope will never change. These marks are what remind me of my freedom from the slavery. Tsukuyomi sat next to me. She smiled as I starred at the locket.

"You know. I wish I had a mom." she said to me. I looked at her confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I never even met my mom. Or my dad. I was by myself for a while. Prison for a while longer. And then I met Amaterasu. She was like my mom." she said. My eyes widened.

"WAIT! PRISON!? How old are you!?" I asked. She smiled with a giggle.

"I'm actually 10. Same with Raiden. I know I look like I'm 6, but I am 10. Anyway the prison - Well. I guess it was more of a camp for people with problems. But it felt like a prison. And looked like one too." she said rubbing her neck.

"You? Problems? Really?" I couldn't believe it.

"What? You don't think I can be scary?!" She asked/yelled at me.

"Well - no. I don't think you can be scary at all." I said. She pushed out her lip.

"Keep in mind you have a hard to beleive past too." she said pointing.

"I guess. Oh by the way why were you in a camp like that? What did you do to get i there?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Theft mostly. I had to get money some how you know. So I became a pick pocket. I haven't done it in a long time, but I guess I could do it." she said. I smiled.

"Sure you can."