Chapter 17: Shopping

Susanoo's P.O.V

"What do you mean, never peaceful?" he asked me. I was now in a whole laughing fit.

"You have no idea the kind of people i've met." I giggled. He gave me a weird look. I laughed.

"I've been hit, pushed, kicked, punched, and even abducted." I laughed. They all stared at me. What did they think? I was crazy? Well everyone is crazy. I just express it more then others.

"Are you okay?" asked Tsukuyomi. I took a deep breath.

"Yup!" said happily. They just starred at me longer until I looked to Mr. President. I smiled.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Three days." he told me. I nodded.

"Okay then. For today. . . . Lets go shopping. I need new clothes. How about you guys?" I asked. They nodded. I then stood up quickly and took off. They all starred at me and then sighed.

~.~

I was looking through the racks with Amaterasu. We all went in teams. Mr. President and his body guards waited in the sitting area as the rest of us teamed up to find clothes. Amaterasu went with me and Benzaiten, Tsukuyomi, and Raiden went together.

"Well. I want something comfortable yet pretty. Like a badass fox." I said with a giggle. She smiled at me.

"I think I want more black. Probably and new leather jacket and a black tank top." she told me. I handed her one.

"How about this?" It was a black tank top with a fox head on it in between words that said - Look and all the, I give. Around the fox head it had pedaziled orange beads.

"Perfect!" she yelled.

"Tom boy much?" she shrugged

"Tom boy much?" she shrugged. I walked down to the next rack ad found the cutest shirt ever. It was black with a fire fox on it. In cursive it said - I am not tamed. (Pic Below)

"SO ME!!" I yelled

"SO ME!!" I yelled. So I got that along with some jeans with a fox head on the pocket and a fox racing hoodie. Then Amaterasu took me to the shoe aile.

I really didn't know what to think of shoes since I never wore a single pair. Amaterasu picked up a pair of black tennis shoes and handed them to me with a pair of socks. I looked as them.

"How do I put them on?" she laughed but it was confusing. What was so funny?

"Here. Sit and I will help you." she told me. I did as she said as she slipped on the scratchy feeling socks. She then put on the shoes and I tried to stand.

"My feet feel like bricks." I growled. She laughed.

"Well what do you expect?" she told me. I shrugged. And took of the shoes and socks.

"No shoes for me. I can't even begin of thinking what it is like to wear those all day." I told her. She smiled. I sat there waiting for Amaterasu to get done and finally she picked out a pair of black combat boots.

"How can you rin in these. Not to mention they look like a concealed weapon." I said admiring a pair of tall point high heels. She shook her head.

"I have no idea how people stand those." She says. I smirked and picked one up and started acting like it's a knife.

"Watch out for the fox undercover!" I yelled playing.

~.~

Raiden's P.O.V

Tsukuyomi looked so pretty in the dress she just tried on. It was a pretty light pink shade with lace on the top and a black belt around the waist. It came down to just above her knees. I flt myself blush as she came out twirling in it. (Pic Below)

"Hey Raiden! How do you think this dress looks?" She asked me

"Hey Raiden! How do you think this dress looks?" She asked me. I blushed even redder.

"You look really pretty in that." I told her. She smiled with a little bit of a . . . Did she blush. God she was really pretty. And then it got worse when Benzaiten then put a pink flower head band in her hair. I blushed even farther if possible.

"What are you going to get Ms. Benzaiten?" Tsukuyomi asked Benzaiten she shrugged.

"For my clothes you need to go into the maternity section of the store. I can wait to get clothes. Next we need to go to the boys section to get clothes for Raiden." she said. Tsukuyomi smiled at me.

"Well then lets go!"

Tsukuyomi's P.O.V

We went to the boys section and started to look for clothes for Raiden. I wanted to gt him something to match his perfect white pretty hair.

I looked and cant find anything. Then Benzaiten found him a white shirt and showed it to me first I reddened at what it said.

I'm taken by a foxy girl.

"What!?" I yelled. Raiden looked at me.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked me. I shook my head.

Man he is so cute. But I doubt he likes me.

------------------
Well. Looks like Raiden and Tsukuyomi likes each other and Susanoo does not like shoes. I have big plans for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was bored and needed to do something so here you go.