Chapter 4: Fight

Susanoo's P.O.V

I woke up Tsukuyomi to help me make breakfast. Benzaiten woke up the family and they ate while Tsukuyomi and I did the dishes. When Tsukuyomi was drying a glass it fell and broke on the floor. Benzaiten came over to us and grabbed Tsukuyomi by the shoulders.

"YOU DAMN FOX!" she yelled. She slapped her in the face and the family just laughed except for Isaiah and Izzy who starred sadly. She fell to the floor and I slammed the plate that I was washing onto the counter shattering it. Master yelled my name but I ignored him. I turned and growled at Benzaiten.

"Leave her alone." I growled out. "You shut your mouth Susanoo. It's your fault anyway. You are suppose to teach her." she sneered. I lunged at her. Tackling her to the ground. My fox instincts took over as I scratched her face multiple times with my claws and I bit her wrist.

My tail swung as I dodged her punches. "Susanoo!" Master yelled getting up and running over to us. He shocked me with the shock collar that I had on. I whimpered a little but continued to beat up on Benzaiten. He saw that did not work so he grabbed my hair in his fist.

I swung back and bit him in the arm. He screamed as I turned my head tearing his flesh. His wife and Evan were up as they tried to pull me off them. Benzaiten got up and tackled me as we both fought. I was shocked a lot harder and then I was thrown against the wall.

That stick that they use for animal control with the hoop at the end went around my neck and held me to the ground. I hissed and struggled to get up. The master yelled some things and lost his focus just enough for me to move to bite his ankle. I did and it tripped him as I tore his flesh off. His blood stained my skin.

Then a towel was tied around my mouth and nose. I breathed in and found out that it was drugged. I fought against it. The loop around my neck dug into my skin as it tightened. My tail tripped Ivan and I kicked Benzaiten in the ankle causing a loud crack.

My moves were getting slower and more sloppy as I breathed in more of the drug. My eyes drooped but I fought it. My ears flattened on my head and a muffled growl came out. The last thing I saw was Tsukuyomi and her scared face.

After I was drugged I was pt in chains connected to some stone pillars in the basement. They moved my sleeping bag, food, and water so i wouldn't die. Two chains were hooked onto my collar and the chains on my ankles and wrists were attached to the pillar as well.

I sat there with my arms and head on top of my knees. I heard a sound and my ears moved up. "Ms. Susanoo. I have some food and water for you." said Tsukuyomi. I looked up at her and she saw my bloody face. I looked down and turned away from her.

"Thank you Ms. Susanoo. You helped me. Ms. Benzaiten has a dislocated ankle and she is determined that she can't work. Mr. Master has to get stitches on his leg and arm. Mr. Ivan says that he got a concussion but I don't believe it." she said. I let a loud breath out.

"They took all of my books. Even Harry Potter." I mumbled. She nodded. "Yeah. They burned them yesterday. . . You know Ms. Amaterasu told me something from those books when I was sad. She always told me that "I am what I am an' I'm not ashamed. Never be ashamed my ol' dad used ter say. There's some that will hold it against you, but they're not worth botherin' with. One of the characters said that. What was his name. Hograd? Hograde?" she told me.

I smiled. "Hagrid?" I said. "YEAH THAT'S THE ONE!" She cheered. "I always felt like I was worthless because I was a fox demon. I thought I was the only one besides Ms. Amaterasu. Then I met you. Now I don't. Cause I know good people are looking over me. Even if people like Ms. Benzaiten exist." she giggled pouring some water in my dish. She then scraped some food off into my bowl.

"I just wanted to say thanks." she said before leaving back upstairs. My smile faded. "Amaterasu sounds like a nice fox." I said to myself. "Not really." said a voice. I growled smelling her stench. It was Benzaiten. "Amaterasu is a naive kid. She might be older then you but she is a disgrace to us." she said to me. I turned and tried to attack but she stood just out of my reach.

"Come to think of it she's a lot like you." She said kicking me. I bit her foot before it left and she punched me. Before that left i bit that." she yanked it out only causing her skin to rip. She fell back and I smirked. "Next time you should think twice before coming into my range." I smirked.

"Is she right? Is Amaterasu a bad person?" I thought about it for a moment. "Well Tsukuyomi seems to like her. and SHE READS HARRY POTTER!" she can't be that bad. I thought about it even more.

"Plus Benzaiten doesn't know what she is talking about. She is the one who thinks I'm gonna take her beating up my friend right in front of me."

Little did I know that Benzaiten was listening through the vents that whole time.

-------------------------------
And DOOOOONE. Well that is it for this chapter. Sorry for all the Hairy Potter ranting. I'll stop now. . . Hopefully. Just thought that that book should come in more to show how into reading she is. Just like me books determine everything.