Chapter 10: Tsukuyomi and Raiden

Authors Note: This is not my favorite book to write but somehow this book has more than ten times the reads and votes then my other ones so yes this book will keep going hopefully to the end. I can not beleive I am already at 2.5K for this book! I know the names are a bit weird but I HATE PLAIN NAMES so bare with me. It is my book I get to choose but I am open to any ideas you guys have. You can comment of message me. It works all ways. Just wanted to say that. 

Susanoo's P.O.V

I sharpened my nails on each other like knives. He stared at me. "You ready?" I asked walking slowly over to him. "Bitch stay away from me!" he ordered me. I smirked. "I never like being ordered around. Especially from someone I just met." I said with a dark aura surrounding me.

"Now then. Your name was Ezeren. Was it not?" I asked him. He looked at me confused as I held my claws to his eye with his back against the wall. "Y-Yes." he was obviously trying to hide his fear but failing.

"My name is Susanoo. I am 10% luck . . . 20% skill . . . 15% concentrated power of will . . . 5% pleasure . . . 50% pain . . . AND!" I urged for him to finish but it was in vain. He gulped.

"100% reason to remember the name." I whispered as my claws plunged into his eye as he scream turned to a gurgle with blood flying everywhere splashing all over me. I pulled out of his head and licked my hand.

I walked to Susanoo and she was scared. It made me sad and angry at the same time. I sat with one knee up and my arm sitting on top. "Are you okay, Tsukuyomi?" I asked her. She was silent and shaky. Then she gulped and nodded. I smiled trying to be as innocent as possible.

"Good." I finished standing back up. I then walked to my side of the fencing. A dog catcher stick went over my head. I growled at the animal control officer. He pulled me back to my holding cage. He through me in and I smiled. "Good. You should fear me." I mumbled.

I looked at the blood smeared over my outfit and skin. "Ezeren. That name. I shall never forget the people I kill. I shall make that my rule." I mumbled until a hole chicken was thrown into the cage. "You were a good fox today." master said.

A good fox? He has never said that to me before. I wonder what made him change his mind about me. Then I heard the intercom go off. "Susanoo is the winner! Ezeren has been silenced and the next match is delayed so we can clean up and the audience can have a break. The next match will start in 20 minutes between Tsukuyomi, who has won no battles, and Raiden, who is a newcomer and has not won one yet." It announced.

My eyes were huge. "Raiden. That is the Japanese god of thunder and lightning. Tsukuyomi will never be able to kill someone much less defeat them. What do I do? What do I do?" I asked myself pacing. 

"Calm down Susanoo. I myself had met Raiden and I can assure you that he will not hurt Tsukuyomi. They are also friends believe it or not." Amaterasu reassured. I was still upset that I did not eat the chicken. Even though I have not eaten in a week. 

"You have nothing to worry about just sit." she told me. I grunted and sat as she told me my tail thumping the ground. 10 minutes and she is up. I thought to myself. I sat there thinking. We will be able to see the match so I can always jump in to help her. 

But we have this fence and my shock collar. I growled. I will never be able to escape like this. At least they took off my muzzle but in this place there is a lot more people to help if I try to kill master. 

What should I do? I need to figure this out. I don't have enough time to dig a hole and the fence goes pretty deep into the ground. There are several locks on the door and the top of the fence in barbed wire.

Right now I just have to trust Amaterasu and believe that Tsukuyomi will survive. "Our ten minutes is up. Let's see if that brat can manage." Benzaiten smirked. 

I watched as Tsukuyomi was pushed into the holder cage and smelled for Raiden. I smelled a person that smelled like rain. The nice smell of when rain is about to poor down to raise the flowers from their hibernation. 

They put up the people and opened the cages. Tsukuyomi and Raiden were both pushed out. 

Raiden had snow white hair, ears, and tail. His skin was pretty pale and he wore all white. White shoulder armor pads was on his shoulders and had a black Japanese symbol on it. He wore a long white sleeved shirt and pants. He also wore white shoes surprisingly. 

His long fluffy white tail swished from side to side as his eyes laid on Tsukuyomi. "Tsu Tsu!" he yelled. Tsukuyomi jumped up and pounced on hr friend? "Rai Rai!" she screeched.

--------------------------------
Well now. If Tsukuyomi and Raiden are in the ring they have to fight. I wonder who will win? Or if they even fight.