...

Hours later, cookie and anika were laughing and talking with champagne in their hands and listening to Mary J.
Anika felt her hand brush over cookies and they turned and made eye contact. "Oh, I'm sorry cookie.." she said moving it. "It's fine." admitted cookie. "I never really thought that I would have so much in common with you, Boo boo kitty." said cookie shaking her head. "I thought the same about you, cookie.." anika said, trying to ignore the pet name that was just announced again. They both chuckled while taking sips of their champagne, then continuing the laughter. "Hey, I've got some ice cream in the fridge, I don't usually share...but you're free to have some if you want." said cookie standing up. Anikas eyes widened. Was cookie Lyon offering her some of her food? This was groundbreaking to her. She felt her cheeks turn red as she went into a daze. "What flavor?" anika asked. "Butter Pican.." said cookie. "I've never heard of that before.." she said. Honestly, anika wasn't experienced with many things. With her family being so sophisticated and all, she didn't have many privileges. "Seriously? Never? Wow. Well here's your opportunity." she said, walking into the kitchen and starting to fix herself and anika a bowl. "Um, actually cookie, I'm not so sure about trying it, I'm not good on trying new things.." called anika. "Seriously? Are you sure?" she asked. "Yeah.." said anika. Cookie shrugged and just fixed herself a bowl instead. She entered the living room and plopped back down next to anika and started to eat it. Anika couldn't lie, it looked so good...she wanted to taste it off of cookies lips. "You better get some while you can, this is the last of it.." said cookie, putting the spoonful into her mouth and grinning. Anika licked her lips nervously. She couldn't resist the craving. "Just try it anika." said cookie. "O-okay.." she said. Cookie inched the spoon towards her mouth and anika opened her mouth like a child letting their parents feed them. They kept their eyes on eachother as the spoonful glided into anika mouth and she slowly licked off the ice cream. She was shocked, it tasted amazing. Cookie and her stared into each others eyes as she slowly removed the spoon from her mouth. Cookie quickly looked away as anika hummed from the taste. "Good isn't it? I figured you'd like it. I guess a prissy girl like you didn't get the chance to taste sweet things often." she said. She was right. Anika nodded and watched as cookie continued eating. Not even bothering to wipe or wash off the spoon. "You'll just eat it? I could be sick.." said anika rasing an eyebrow. "Are you?" cookie asked leaning her head in anika direction. "No." she said. "Then I'll continue eating." she said. Cookie turned and looked at anika. She had ice cream on the corner of her mouth. Cookie had always had some sort of locked up sweet spot for anika, she liked her innocence, it was as you could admit...cute. "What?" anika asked cookie. "Nothing, you just have some..." cookie started, but instead she acted out her sentence. She wiped the corner of anikas mouth with her thumb, slowly and steadily. Their eyes watched one another as cookie put her thumb into her mouth. She grinned at anika and turned to continue eating her ice cream and writing up her documents. Anika was flushed and confused. She felt her cheeks starting to stain. Did she seriously just put her thumb practically on her lip and continue working as if it was nothing? Anika felt emotionally confused. She continued to do her documents as well. "You want a spoon?" asked cookie. Anika nodded, and she disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a silver spoon in her hand. She handed it to anika and they started to eat together. Cookie would occasionally take the chance of feeding it to anika, dn soon they no longer needed a second spoon. Anika didn't mind a bit, and actually started to enjoy it. Anika had gotten another good of ice cream on the side of her mouth. Cookie looked at it and licked her lips. She slowly wiped it from anikas lips and this time, she trailed her thumb over anikas bottom lip. Anika let out a breath as they stared into each others eyes. Before the silence could last any longer, cookie had brought her lips to anikas. Anika didn't even try to fight back, and they found themselves leaning back against the couch. Cookie begged for entrance to anikas tongue and anika let her in instantly. They didn't question anything, just touching and feeling was their only answers. Cookie kissed down anikas neck, then shoulder, and then chest bone. She licked up to anikas lips and anika let out an uttered moan. "Cookie are you sure about this?" anika asked. Cookie answered by grabbing a spoonful of ice cream and pouring it over anikas chest. "Very." was all she replied, and she started to lick the ice cream off of the woman's smooth skin. "Let's take this upstairs, and let's bring the ice cream." cookie whispered. She lifted anika into her arms and carried her upstairs. She tossed her onto her queen sized bed and they began removing each others clothes. Cookie removed anikas underwear and started to eat out her perfectly shaved, pink kitten. "Ah, c-cookie, y-yes.." was all that could be mumbled from the woman. Cookie sucked and licked on her sensitive flesh. Anika tried her best to push her delicate clot away from cookies mouth, but cookie wasn't having it. "You're not going anywhere." cookie commanded, and she pulled her right back onto her mouth and continued to devour her at a quick pace. Anika whimpered and whined in pleasure. This was fantasy come true. "Ah, cookie...yes!" moaned anika. For the first time, cookie heard anika quietly cursing to herself upon the pleasure. She always figured her as a shy little island girl, but she was surprised to find out that she was wrong. Cookie found her way back up to anikas lips and then to her neck, leaving a purple hickie. "No, cookie did you just- "yeah, I did." cookie announced. "Why?" asked anika. "Because I'm marking my territory, anika." she said. Anika turned red. She couldn't prevent. She grabbed cookie by her neck and pulled her lips to hers. They made love in a more than passionate way. That night, a year of hate turned into a night of love, an anika would defidently take document delivery requests to cookie more often...

I Hope You Liked This! I Know It Was Short And It Took A Long Time To Work Up To Something Small!