First Date, Official Couple, Officially Not a Virgin (20)

CHAPTER TWENTY

WARNING LEMON CHAPTER (I recommend playing the music at the top when the lemon starts...)

D and C ranked missions. It went like that everyday. I didn't have training anymore since I'd mastered the stuff already, and I was currently on a D ranked mission with Dei, which was grocery shopping for some old people, and Itachi, Pain, and Konan were on their first C ranked mission, which is exciting I guess.

"Hey babe, hm?" Dei calls. I turn my attention to him, waiting on him to continue with whatever he was going to say. Confusion was leaking from him, which made me worry slightly, he was usually so carefree, and never worried about anything.

"Why did you walk off that day, when those girls were fawning over us?" He asks, truly not understanding. I sigh heavily and keep my face stoic, trying to not let my disappointment and sadness peak through.

"I don't really wanna talk about it." I say as I keep my face blank, looking straight forward. He looks over at me and frowns.

"Please don't do that, you look like Itachi. I'm dating you, not an Uchiha." He says. My body tenses up and my head snaps toward him.

"What'd you just say?" I ask him breathlessly, my speed slowing down a bit.

"I said you're acting like Itachi." He says while looking at me with that same frown. My face crinkled up in aggravation and I grit my teeth.

"No after that you idiot." I say and he rubs his chin for a second before a lightbulb goes off in his head.

"I said I was dating you, not-" He starts, but I speak over him.

"That's the thing. We aren't dating. You never asked. You wanted to know what's wrong? That's what's wrong. I know it sounds petty, but I like validation, and it makes me sad when I don't know what to call you, or us." I say as I look down to the ground, kicking the rocks on the street.

"Well, what do you want to call me? Call us, hm?" Deidara asks. I stop dead in my tracks and looked at him completely shocked. He smiles at my reaction and uses his arm to pull me close to his body, and puts his forehead on mine.

"Let's go out on a date. I can take you to try some of our food, hm." He says and pecks my lips gently. I smile at him brightly and kiss his cheek before nodding my head. He chuckles and we continue walking to the elderly couples house and drop their groceries off before leaving to go on our first date, my first date. We head to a random restaurant and he orders some dango and the lady leaves to make them.

"Hey, hm." He says and reaches across the small table to grab my hand, and attention.

"Yeah, hm?" I ask, mocking him while giggling lightly. He frowns but then smiles softly at me.

"I love you, so you should be my girlfriend." Dei says suddenly. I stop laughing all together to look at his face, his facial expression always gave him away. He was completely serious.

"Okay." I say breathlessly as tears rim the edges of my eyes. His eyes go wide as panic fills his face slightly and he groans loudly.

"Oh god, not more of your 'happy tears'. Please don't cry, even if they are happy, hm!" He yells as he leans forward to wipe away at my face like a child, as I laugh like one.

"Okay okay, I'm done. I'm just happy. This is my first real date, and you're my first real boyfriend." I say as I smile, but look down, remembering someone from the past.

"Real boyfriend? You had a fake boyfriend, hm?" Dei asks cautiously. I chuckle humorously and look up to him.

"He was a fake piece of shit, that's what he was. Lead me on for about six months, and it turns out he got a girlfriend the third month in, never told her or me, but who would?" I say with my teeth gritted. Dei grabs my hand and smiles at me sadly. I take a deep breath and smile at him.