Team Kakashi (12)

CHAPTER TWELVE

"The Akatsuki! What in the hell are you all doing here?!? I'll defeat all of you and bring Sasuke back! Are you planning an attack?!? I won't-" Naruto was cut off by the breath being knocked out of him. I flung my body to his and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"HALEIGH! He's gonna-" Dei yells, but is cut off by the sound of a kunai knife lodging itself into my arm. I groan and cry into Naruto's shoulder.

"SAI YOU IDIOT! THEY COULD ATTACK AT ANY MOMENT!" Sakura yelled. Naruto slowly wrapped his arms around me, which shocked me, but I just gripped him tighter. His body dripped warmth and friendliness, accepting whoever and whatever crossed his path, no matter the cost. I then pulled my head away and gave him a bright smile. I cringe slightly and pull the kunai out of my arm. I hear an animalistic growl from behind me and Deidara charges at Sai, but I run in front of Sai to protect him.

"Deidara stop. Remember why we are here." I say. His eyes widen slightly but he takes a calming breath and nods.

"I apologize for his actions. And Sakura, I promise you we are not here to attack or cause any damage, quite the opposite." I begin, but before I can speak again, Kakashi cuts me off.

"Sakura, go get some anbu immediately." He says. My face remains blank and my eyes dart over to Kakashi.

"Kakashi, I do not lie. I have no reason, but it would be nice if you could go and get Lady Tsunade. I would like to speak with her and all of you." I say. He eyes me up and down, and I can tell that he is hardly even acknowledging anything that's coming out of my mouth.

"None of you are entering the village." He says sternly. I sigh and cross my arms while keeping my gaze on him.

"And that is perfectly fine, we never intended to, if you haven't noticed. But I will not leave until I have made my peace here, especially with you Kakashi. There are some things you and someone here need to clear up." I say as Sakura hops off. His eyes widen but narrow again and I hear Obito sigh behind me through his mask.

"Hey lady, how did you know who I am? Unless you just hug and cry on random people, which is kinda weird." Naruto cuts in. I smile and laugh at him and turn to him.

"Don't call me lady, I'm only eighteen. And I know everything about you, and everyone in that village to be exact. Your past, your present, and your futures. Each and every one of you." I say looking at each of them. His eyes widen in disbelief and wonder.

"I don't believe you. It's not possible, unless there's a jutsu I haven't copied." Kakashi states matter of factly.

"I do not use a jutsu." I reply cockily while crossing my arms again, a smirk prominent on my features.

"I don't believe you." He says. I scoff slightly and point toward his headband.

"Then use your sharingan to watch my chakra flow while I tell each of your life stories." His eyes widen and he reluctantly pulls up his headband.

"Your name is Naruto Uzumaki. Your mother is Kushina Uzumaki, and your father Minato Namikaze, the fourth Hokage of the leaf village. They died when you were a baby sealing the nine tailed beast inside of you. As a kid, you wore that cute little bright orange jump suit and green goggles on your head, until Iruka saved you from that one white haired dude after you stole a sacred scroll, and you used your shadow clones to defeat whoever and blah blah blah. You passed the test and got a headband, and then became a part of team seven with Sakura and Sasuke, Kakashi being your sensei.

Sai, you're technically an anbu, but you're on team Kakashi, you suffer from not knowing emotions because of how you were raised, and like to talk about dicks and use super beast scroll. Your nickname for Sakura is ugly, and you should have just recently learned about bonds and want to protect them because of what you witnessed with Sasuke and Naruto.

Kakashi Hatake. Father Sakumo Hatake, white fang of the leaf, who technically committed suicide for something you used to feel was pointless. You trained under Minato with Obito Uchiha and Rin Nohara. You were just like Sasuke, until Obito got crushed by that boulder on a mission. He gave you that sharingan as a gift and told you to protect Rin, but you-" I was cut off by ragged breaths, then a scream.

"ENOUGH!" Kakashi screams, but I completely ignore him. He needs to hear this. Naruto looked completely astounded that his sensei's cool, calm, and collected facade was cracking by a few words from a girl he'd never met before.

"He told you to protect Rin, but she jumped on front of your chidori, and you accidentally killed her. And little do you know that Obito was and is still alive and he seen it. He was furious, so he joined up with a very bad person and made an organization called the Akatsuki to get revenge." I say and motion toward Obito, telling him to come forward. By now, Kakashi is shaking violently, gripping his head while Sai and Naruto stare at me in disbelief.

"Take your mask off please." I order Obito. He comes to stand right next to me and removes it slowly. Kakashi's eyes go wide and he walks, more like stumbles, forward.

"Obito?" Kakashi whispers, wide eyed and hopeful, eyes watery. Obito nods his head and takes another step toward Kakashi.

"I forgive you." Obito says and grabs Kakashi before they both fall to their knees, hugging each other tightly.

"Who are you?" Naruto whispers towards me. I smile, tears falling down my face from the beautiful scene I'd just witnessed.

"I'm just a girl, who's trying to save the lives of hundreds, while spreading peace." I let out a sob. Deidara grabs me and pulls me to his chest.

"What in the hell is going on here?!?"