Killing Lady Tsunade... almost. Dont. Touch. My. Boys. (19)

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"This fucking sucks!" Hidan yells as he, Deidara, and Itachi clean up the training ground, trying quickly to move all of the rubble back in place as I continually destroy it, using nothing but my fists, slamming them into the hard earth below. It was an abnormally warm day for the end of November, and we were all dying of heat exhaustion.

"Fucking- tell me- about it." I say in between pants. Tsunade smirks at my crumpled, bruised, and beaten form on the ground, breathing raggedly. She'd been training me all day on chakra control, but that's it. That's all I've been doing for the past several hours.

"Get up and continue or I'll push you an extra hour." Tsunade said in an almost mocking tone, her arms crossed under her large bust, and a triumphant smirk on her lips. I try to push myself to get up, but my legs wobble slightly and I fall back down onto my hands and knees, panting even harder from just that.

"But Lady Tsunade, the sun is setting and she's been at it since dawn, we've never trained her this hard, hm. Don't you think-" Dei begins, but Lady Tsunade speaks over him while pulling out a kunai.

"I think that she should get up and heal you before you die of blood loss." Tsunade sneers. With those words, my head snaps up, but I see no injury whatsoever on Deidara. He looks at me, then Tsunade questioningly. My eyes flash back to her in confusion but she just smirks at me.

"But I'm not- gah!" Dei begins, but in a flash, Lady Tsunade ran up to him and cut a very deep, straight lined gash with a kunai from the top of his chest all the way down to his belly button. Mine, Hidan's, and Itachi's eyes go wide as Dei falls to the ground, wide eyed and wheezing.

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill you!" I scream as I shoot up from the ground and race over to Deidara and start pushing on his wounds to stop the bleeding, but it isn't working. Dei looks up at me panicked before placing his hands over mine. Tears blur my vision and I push harder on his stomach.

"That won't work, you have to use medical ninjutsu, or he'll die in the next two minutes and about forty two seconds." Tsunade says from behind me. I growl and snap my head backwards to her.

"But you haven't fucking taught me any-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Thirty eight, thirty seven-" She counts down and I begin to panic and I try to concentrate, but she keeps counting and Hidan is yelling and Dei is chocking on his own blood and it's all too much.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and everything goes silent. I concentrate and a swishing sound followed by a green light comes up. I sigh in relief, but his wounds aren't closing quickly enough.

"That's not good enough, he'll die of blood loss before-" Tsunade starts but I scream animalistically.

"I said shut. The. Fuck. UP!" I scream and push a burst of chakra through my hands, fully closing Dei's wounds. He sighs in relief and pants. I look at all of the blood covering the ground, him, and me and get up slowly, the intent to kill Tsunade filling my system.

"Haleigh stop, you can't harm her, she's the Hok-" Itachi begins but is cut off by another scream ripping through my throat.

"Gaaaahhhhh!" I scream as I throw my fist into the ground, right in front of Tsunade. She obviously wasn't expecting it because she jumped back a second too late, a very sharp rock snagged at her ankle. She silently cursed while looking at me through wide eyes.

"You're gonna learn not to fuck with me or my boys! I don't give a fuck if you're GOD!" I scream and throw my body at her, throwing punches, missing some, and landing several. She comes at me with her kunai and lodges it in my shoulder in an attempt to slow me down, but so much adrenaline is running through my veins, I don't even feel it. I smirk evilly and yank it out, and kick her, sending her digging into the dirt and rocky ground. As she slides, I chase after her, so when she stops, I pounce on her and raise the kunai in the air.