Deidara's Death.... Almost (18)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Haleigh. Haleigh. Haleigh. Haleigh!" I hear a voice yell at me through the darkness of sleep, as well as someone shaking me awake.

"WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?" I sit straight up in the bed while screaming, my eyes closed tightly. I felt completely exhausted from practically using all of my chakra. I hear snickering from the corner, so I snap my eyes open to see a shit load of people in the room. All of the Akatsuki, and I mean all of them.

"Lady Tsunade is requesting a meeting." Itachi says as he smirks. So he's the one that woke me up. I try to get up, but Dei's body completely stops me from moving. His whole body was throw across my lower half, his face pushed into my stomach, and arms around my rib cage. The chuckling gets louder, and I now know it's Hidan and Obito. I throw a glare their way before getting a great idea in my mind.

"Sasori's art is better than yours!" I scream loudly. Deidara's body snaps forward and he pins me to the bed, eyes still closed.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, hm?!?" He slurs sleepily and laughs erupt from several in the room, even Sasori smirks.

"I'm your- I don't know what I am to you actually." Dei's eyes snap open at the sound of my voice. He looks at me sheepishly before leaning down and kissing me roughly for a few moments before releasing my lips and pecking my face and down my neck, not knowing we had an audience.

"Hey Dei?" I call to him, laughing as his lips brush lightly over my neck.

"Hm." He calls as he starts to lift my shirt up but I quickly slap his hand away and feel the absolute rage coming from the front of the room.

"The entire Akatsuki is here, and both Sasuke and Itachi have their Mangekyou activated." Dei stiffens in place and doesn't even try to move.

"Run." Itachi growls before Dei flips us over, so I am sitting on top of him. I laugh, fully seeing the rage of Itachi and Sasuke, and the cowardly-ness of Deidara.

"Hah! You won't hurt her, so I'm safe, hm." He mocks the two, who growl even louder, but deactivate their Mangekyou nonetheless, which reminds me to take Itachi to get checked.

"We are going to wait in the living room. Get ready." Sasuke mumbles and walks out of the room, while leading the other twelve behind him. When the door closes, Deidara sits up quickly and wraps his arms around my body, nipping at the nape of my neck. I sigh and shove myself off of him to go get dressed.

"What's wrong, what'd I do, hm?" He asks me worriedly, but I look back and give him a small smile before throwing his clothes and hitting him in the face with them.

"Tsunade called all of us for some meeting or whatever, so I had to stop myself before I got carried away and couldn't." I say and take off my night shirt before slipping on a bra and a random shirt and jeans, then throw my cloak over the top of my normal clothes.

"Oh okay." Dei says and hops out of the bed and does the same, wearing his normal fishnets with the mesh crop top over it. I smile at him again as we walk out of the room and to the living room to get everyone else, then run to the Hokage building, where she was waiting patiently.

"You requested us Lady Hokage?" I ask as I walk into the office with several other feet stampeding behind me. Her eyes widen, but she smiles as she looks at the rest of the Akatsuki.

"Actually, I had just requested you, but it seems that the Uchiha brothers do not trust me, so they brought everyone. I am not offended, I just find it amusing how soft the two have turned, and for a mere girl." I turn around and glare at the two playfully, but both refuse to look at me. I sigh and turn back around.

"Well, alright then. I don't believe they'll be going anywhere, so we might as well start." I say as I walk forward a few steps, while everyone else stays in place.

"I don't have any information on you. Absolutely none, so I was wondering if you all would like to become Konoha ninja, so I could make a file for you." Tsunade says. My eyes widen and I nod vigorously.

"Absolutely, we are all okay with that." I say and smile back at everyone else. She calls in a jounin and tells him to go get the headbands, which he does and comes back and hands them to everyone, including myself. She obviously knew that we all were at the least jounin level, so we didn't have to go through the tests and such.

"Okay, I need you to start listing off information about yourself." She says as she pulls out a cream colored folder that was completely blank, only my first name at the top.

"Well, my name is Haleigh, obviously. Im 18 years old, my birthday is January 8th. I don't come from any village, or this dimension to be precise. I have control over emotions, can see into the future to a small extent, have all chakra types, and excel in nin and taijutsu, but I can't do genjutsu, and that's really it." I say. Her hand moves furiously as she writes the information I spit out. When she's done writing, she sighs and looks up at me astonished.

"Well then. I'm promoting all of you to jounin, except Sasuke and his team, they are all still genin, part of his punishment. And as for all of you, you may be jounin, but the only mission you will be completing are D, and if you're lucky, C." She says and I go to nod my head, but guess who had to open his smart ass mouth....

"What the fuck?!? Our skill levels are off the fucking charts and you want to put us on fucking little kid missions?!? That's not-" Hidan starts but I turn around and glare at him from the corner of me eye.

"Hidan so help me if you don't shut the fuck up I'll give you to Shikamaru." I growl at him, still facing Lady Tsunade, who is looking at me completely amused. Hidan's mouth snaps shut and I smile towards Tsunade, who looks like she's thinking.

"I like you, I'm gonna train you myself for a little while, just so you can have monster strength like Sakura and myself, that is, if you can handle it little girl." Tsunade finishes with a slight growl, her hands under her chin.

"Oh you're so fucking on grandma!" I stand up and slam my fist on her desk. She looks slightly taken aback, obviously not expecting me to say anything like that, but it quickly turns to a smirk.

"Haleigh!" Obito and Itachi yell at me but I throw a smirk back their way and then face Tsunade once more.

"Oh my God, I'm so not sorry!" I say in mock worry. Tsunade stands menacingly to size me up, but then chuckles, releasing the tension in the room, and I soon join her.

"Your missions start tomorrow, and Haleigh, your training begins tomorrow." She says and walks back to her chair and has a seat.

"Yes Tsunade sensei." I yell and put my hand up in a salute, then walk out of the room with the rest of the guys following me.

"You just cursed at the Hokage and called her grandma. You have a death wish, you idiot."