Chapter Dedications (Part II)

Chapter 17: Dedicated to SallyMason1

When I saw that Sal mentioned NURSE McSEXY in her Wattpad A Birthday To Remember Mad Lib inspired story, I just had to give her a shout out! As one of my first Wattpad friends, Sal has been my rock as I stumble through the vulnerable terrain of pouring my heart out in written form. It can be scary sometimes putting a story online for the world to read, but Sal has been there to hold my hand the entire way. If you're interested in reading some of the best Wattpad has to offer, look no further than Sally Mason's Wattpad profile page. Trapped, War Bride and Living With The Choices We Make are just some of the stories that will both entertain you and make you cringe!

Muah! Thanks, Sal!

Chapter 18: Dedicated to light-in-darkness 

On June 27th (2016), I made a post on my Wattpad profile page about Nurse McSexy and my trip to Urgent Care. Because that post got such a delightful response, I decided to turn my embarrassing real life experience into a story. Angela is one of the people who participated in that conversation. Her support is a small part of the reason why NURSE McSEXY found its way into words. Thank you, Angela! Do take some time to check out Angela's highly ranked paranormal story, Devil's Lake. You're also sure to enjoy her short story, The Frog and the Beast

Chapter 19: Dedicated to madre3

This chapter is dedicated to my Mom (Madre2, Madre3--probably eventually Madre4 when she forgets her password again). My mom has been so supportive of my writing, getting even more excited than I do when I stumble upon moments of success. I couldn't do it without her. Thanks, Mom! Love you! 

PS: Mom gets a sexy cat nurse instead of a sexy male nurse. I just simply couldn't pick out a hard bodied stud for my mother. :)

 :)