Hi, I'm Sal and thanks for checking out my profile.
So, what's there to know?
*Proud member of the WP Star Program & WP Ambassador
*WP Featured Author of 'Trapped' (highest rank #1 in Mystery/Thriller) & 'Living With The Choices We Make' (highest rank #2 in ChickLit, Winner of 1st Corner Booth Contest)
* Mother of the two best & coolest kids in the world
* Avid writer
* Strong believer that there is light in every villain or a dark shadow in the strongest hero.
* Lover of sarcasm and dry humor
* Domestic Violence Advocate
* Fan of legal thrillers, great mysteries with tons of twists, reality fiction, cool paranormal and stories with strong voices
* I don't read romance unless you can get me to cry (which isn't really as hard as it sounds)
* Back To The Future is my all time favorite movie
I love to interact with my readers and read every comment, however, due to commitments outside of Wattpad which include feeding my kids and working, I can no longer respond to all my comments on completed stories. However, I still attempt to keep up with current story comments, so fire ahead.
Due to same outside commitments, I currently don't take reading requests. The only exceptions are readers who are active supporters of my work (meaning they read and comment and I know who you are).
Series and order:
HIDE & SEEK:
* Trapped (Completed)
* Survive (soon available on Amazon)
* Remember (discontinued on WP)
* War Bride (Completed)
* War Widow (Completed)
* War Child (discontinued on WP)
War Bride is now on FB - come and join:
LIVING WITH THE CHOICES WE MAKE:
* Living With The Choices We Make (Completed)
* Brent's Story (Supporting Novella - Completed)
* Road to Recovery (Completed)
* Patrice's Story (discontinued on WP)
Trapped is now available on Amazon and other Internet retailers
THE BEAUTIFUL BANNER WAS MADE BY @pinkforest1
- JoinedDecember 24, 2014
War Child (The Conclusion of the 'War Bride' Trilogy) #17 in Mystery / Thriller
103K 7.6K 9
THIS IS BOOK III OF THE 'WAR BRIDE' TRILOGY. THE BLURB BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS AND IT IS RECOMMENDED TO READ THE BOOKS IN SEQUENCE. THEY ARE NOT MEANT AS STAND-ALONE. "Save our son." Not i...