Hi, I'm Sal and thanks for checking out my profile.
So, what's there to know?
*Proud member of the WP Star Program & WP Ambassador
*WP Featured Author of 'War Bride' (highest rank #3 in Mystery/Thriller) & 'Living With The Choices We Make' (highest rank #2 in ChickLit, Winner of 1st Corner Booth Contest)
*My previoulsy featured story 'Trapped' (highest rank #1 in Mystery/Thriller) is now published on Amazon :)
* Mother of the two best & coolest kids in the world
* Avid writer
* Stong believer that there is light in every villain or a dark shadow in the strongest hero.
* Lover of sacrcasm and dry humor
* Domestic Violence Advocate
* Fan of legal thrillers, great mysteries with tons of twists, reality fiction, cool paranormal and stories with strong voices
* I don't read romance unless you can get me to cry (which isn't really as hard as it sounds)
* Back To The Future is my all time favorite movie
For other facts about my life and my writer's journey, check out my book 'WriteWeMay'
I love to interact with my readers and read every comment, however, due to commitments outside of Wattpad which include feeding my kids and working, I can no longer respond to all my comments on completed stories. However, I still attempt to keep up with current story comments, so fire ahead.
Due to same outside commitments, I currently don't take reading requests. The only exceptions are readers who are active supporters of my work (meaning they read and comment and I know who you are).
Trapped is now available on Amazon and other Internet retailers :)
- JoinedDecember 24, 2014
SallyMason1 Feb 21, 2017 01:11PM
Sorry for the delay in updating 'War Child'. New chapter is up. Enjoy :)https://www.wattpad.com/story/93623156-war-child-the-conclusion-of-the-%27war-bride%27View all Conversations
War Child (The Conclusion of the 'War Bride' Trilogy) #28 in Mystery / Thriller
6K 596 5
THIS IS BOOK III OF THE 'WAR BRIDE' TRILOGY. THE BLURB BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS AND IT IS RECOMMENDED TO READ THE BOOKS IN SEQUENCE. THEY ARE NOT MEANT AS STAND-ALONE. "Save our son." Not in he...