Hi, I'm Sal and thanks for checking out my profile.
So, what's there to know?
*Proud member of the WP Star Program & WP Ambassador
*WP Featured Author of 'Trapped' (highest rank #1 in Mystery/Thriller) & 'Living With The Choices We Make' (highest rank #2 in ChickLit, Winner of 1st Corner Booth Contest)
* Mother of the two best & coolest kids in the world
* Avid writer
* Strong believer that there is light in every villain or a dark shadow in the strongest hero.
* Lover of sarcasm and dry humor
* Domestic Violence Advocate
* Fan of legal thrillers, great mysteries with tons of twists, reality fiction, cool paranormal and stories with strong voices
* I don't read romance unless you can get me to cry (which isn't really as hard as it sounds)
* Back To The Future is my all time favorite movie
I love to interact with my readers and read every comment, however, due to commitments outside of Wattpad which include feeding my kids and working, I can no longer respond to all my comments on completed stories. However, I still attempt to keep up with current story comments, so fire ahead.
Due to same outside commitments, I currently don't take reading requests. The only exceptions are readers who are active supporters of my work (meaning they read and comment and I know who you are).
Series and order:
HIDE & SEEK:
* Trapped (Completed)
* Survive (Completed)
* Remember (currently posting)
* War Bride (Completed)
* War Widow (Completed)
* War Child (currently posting)
LIVING WITH THE CHOICES WE MAKE:
* Living With The Choices We Make (Completed)
* Brent's Story (Supporting Novella - Completed)
* Road to Recovery (Completed)
* Patrice's Story (to be continued Summer 2017)
* Road to Redemption (Coming soon)
Trapped is now available on Amazon and other Internet retailers
- JoinedDecember 24, 2014
War Child (The Conclusion of the 'War Bride' Trilogy) #19 in Mystery / Thriller
70K 5.7K 27
THIS IS BOOK III OF THE 'WAR BRIDE' TRILOGY. THE BLURB BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS AND IT IS RECOMMENDED TO READ THE BOOKS IN SEQUENCE. THEY ARE NOT MEANT AS STAND-ALONE. "Save our son." Not in...