A/N

Hey guys! I'm back with another fanfic! This is a personal fanfic, using my own name along with my friend's. None of it is real, I did not grow up with Brian Kelley, I have never had the chance to meet him either. Anyway, this may not be the kind of story for you. If you don't mind, and want to read it anyway, be my guest!

So, here's some background to get you started:

Taylor and BK went to school together in high school. They were always mistaken as boyfriend and girlfriend. Taylor's best friend, Rebecca, always knew about her secret crush on Brian. She would try to convince Taylor to just tell him. She never had the guts to tell him. After high school, right before college was when she had worked up the guts to tell him. It was too late, he had moved.

Now, he is a huge country singer. Taylor doesn't think Brian would even remember her, if she ever got the chance to see him again. That doubt in her mind won't stop her though. FGL was coming to Florida, and Taylor has Rebecca convinced to come with her. Maybe she could even fall for Tyler. *wink wonk*

The night of the concert, their lives may change completely.

Hey guys, just wanted to give a little bit of background to the story. As I've said, none of this is real. If it were I wouldn't know what to do. Thank you to Rebecca for loving Florida Georgia Line the way I do, and for being my best friend. Go check her out at Beccaplier2004 thanks for reading!!