Chapter 20

After I went back inside the house, we all went to the living room to talk about our little adventure to Europe.

I started, "So there was this small little door that was in the attic and we decided to go inside."

"Then we realized it was a portal doorway all the way to a small village in Europe." J.D. added.

"Then we had to stay inside the woman's house until the Portal Company opened back up the portal. And the woman had an ex husband that died and did paranormal activities in the house." Dwayne said.

"And when the Portal Company finally opened back up the portal, the ghost somehow followed us back here." I added.

There was a small silence and Dad spoke, "Maybe the ghost was responsible for the chandelier."

"Are you sure this isn't just you guys' imagination?" Mom asked.

"Yes," Dwayne said, "we are positive. We can show you guys the door now."

They shrugged and followed us up to the attic. Dad turned on the lights and we pointed to the corner where the door was. Mom and Dad both examined it. "Huh," Dad said while scratching his chin, "this seems a little weird having this here."

"But whatever you do, do not open it." I warned them.

"Okay." Dad got up. "We can find a way to let this not be seen anymore, but let's try our best to stay away from this because it might trigger our imaginations." He teased.

We all nodded in agreement and Dad began to cover the whole door in tape.
~~~~~~~
The next day, we were all tired because we didn't get enough sleep last night.

But the thing that did kept us in energy was our new baby sister, Lucille. I was kind of happy that I picked that name for her. It'll remind me of the time we went to Europe.

Speaking of, I went upstairs into my room and looked for the recipe paper. I found it sitting on top of my dresser, I grabbed it and head downstairs. I went to my mom and asked, "Can we make this strawberry cake recipe I got from the portal?"

Luckily it was the afternoon. "Okay, sure. But since its from another country, it better taste good." Mom said.

"Oh, don't worry." Dwayne said. "It's pretty darn good."

"Well okay then, lets go bake it."

We all went into the kitchen and began our fun memory by baking the strawberry cake recipe.

                                           The End