Chapter 10

We went to the guest room upstairs. The room had a king sized bed so that way all three of us could sleep together. And it also had a small weird looking TV.

I found the remote to the TV, but it had a weird language on the buttons. Probably European obviously.

"Maybe the red button at the top means power." Dwayne said. I pressed the red button and he was right, it turned on. The TV turned to some news with the European language.

I couldn't find the close-caption button. I heard some sniffling. I turned around and saw J.D. crying. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"I-I wanna go home." J.D. sobbed.

"Don't worry," Dwayne placed a hand on J.D.'s shoulder, "we'll get back home soon. It'll just take a week till we get back."

"B-but what about mom and dad?" J.D. continued sobbing.

"We'll tell them everything, even if they won't believe us, but we can still tell them that we went through a mysterious door that takes us all the way to a small forgotten town in Europe."

We all sighed and lied in bed together.
~~~~~~~~~
As I woke up the next morning I thought everything that had happened was a dream. I quickly sat up and looked around. My excitement changed instantly when we were still in Europe.

I sighed and lay back down. I don't think I could stay here for even one minute. We have to find the portal company and convince them to open the portal back to America.

I got up and looked for a phone book. I found a big one under the bed and opened the first page. It was all in European language, luckily there was an English part on the second half of the book.

I flipped through the "P" section and scan through each page. "Portal...portal...portal." I mumbled quietly not to wake my brothers up.

Not too long, I finally found the phone number to the Portal Company.

Bingo!