{13}

Thanks for the votes, follows, and putting this into your libraries, and the first book too. My phone has blown up with all these so thank youu!

Warning, this may be a tear jerker for big hearted peeps XD

###

Katy POV

"Welcome home, Kai." I softly coo to the baby in my arms as we walk through the door. "This is your new home."

Kai cooks up at me with vibrant purple eyes in awe wonder as I softly whisper to him and walk around. When his lips twitch up a bit I smile brighter and rub his cheeks. He is just like his father and brother in the looks department. He has the thick, dark hair and the Daemon Black smirk. I can just tell that if his eyes were not purple they'd be green. the only thing he may have gotten from me was his nose. Anything else was all Daemon.

I was so distracted in my toughest I barley felt arms wrap around me from behind. jumping a little, Kai freaks out a bit but calms as his purple eyes meet his fathers green ones. He stares at Daemon in wonder and awe as the man he will always look up to smiles down in love. Two out of three of my boys. a really lovely sight to see. I just can't help but wonder where the bird i-

"MOMMY!!!!" I hear as two tiny feet run down the stairs. There he is.

More purple eyes meet mine as two more mini Daemons come into view.

"Hi, my lovelies." I say to them. I walk over to the couch and motion them to follow. Sitting down, I lower Kai a bit so they could see him. Lux is all over him while Adam just wants to be around me. I guess the mama's boy could not be away from mama that long. he climbs up on the couch next to me and cuddle into my side the best he could. Daemon takes Adam's former spot next to Lux and goes on his knees. He coos to the baby along with Lux as they start rubbing his cheeks. Adam makes no movement as the two in front of be coo over the new baby which gets me worried. To anyone else he would seem tired but as his mother I know better. He is normally the most energetic kid in the world next to his sister but not today. Correction, not since Kai was born.

Daemon seems to see my thoughts through my eyes as he silently agrees and takes the baby and Lux somewhere else. This just gives me and Adam what we need. Some alone time.

I turn a bit to shift on the couch as I face Adam and as I get a better view, I see there really is something wrong. His cheeks are the middle of being flushed to being completely white like he is about to cry but is holding it in. his eyes are only focused on a certain part of the couch we are sitting on and he is not moving. His lips are shaped as if he is holding on to a pout but keeping it in as to hide his sadness. This is the sight all parents hate to see of their kids.

Placing my hands under his arms I lift him up and place him on my lap. there is still a bit of pain from childbirth but thats nothing compared to the feeling of worry for my Adam.

"Hey. Hey, Adam. Look at me, Baby." I say softly as I tilt his face to look at me. "Whats wrong, Hun?"

"Is baby Kai more important then me?" He asks sniffling a bit. Oh, Baby!"

"No, No Defiantly not! Adam, who told you that?"

"No one. But baby Kai is all anyone with talk or think about. Lux won't talk or thing of anything else either. She won't play with me. All she ever wants to do anymore is 'Practice babysitting' with her dolls or talk about him. And you and daddy always think about how cute the baby is and stuff."

"Hey, Adam. You are still very important to daddy and I. Lux too. Baby, Kai is not going to change anything. Not how much your worth or your importance. We will always love you. Understand?" I say as teas fall from both of our eyes. I pull him close as the little boy in my arms breaks my heart a bit at what he says. Have we been making him feel like that? Im such a bad mother!

"I love you, Mommy" he says as he hugs me back with equal strength as i hug him with. My poor, poor baby boy.

"I love you, too, Adam. So much!" i say.

###

Ok so was a few seconds from crying from this as I wrote it. Tell me how you felt and what you thought about my little mommy, son moment. XD

Happy Holidays and Blah Blah Blah.... Did I get that right? XP

Anywhooooo, this has nothing to do with ANY of this story but I will say one time and prolly many times over. If you have not watched Suicide Squad, go get it soon and Watch It. It is a reeaaallyyy good movie and deserves some luv! I will prolly add that to the big, jk, tiny book of one shots i will be posting back out and using more and more as I Finnish this story so keep your eyes on that.

---------Comment, Vote, and Follow-------

----------major_bookaholic----------