Not a chapter(sorry)

Ok, this will not be a chapter because I want to put something out there. If you have not got the message on my profile then there is this and here is why...

I know I said that I won't update till I get a name and I won't. But there will be an addition to the lose of an update. I want to try to put my story "Dying to be Beautiful" out there more. This may take a while so this is why I want to inform you. I know I have said I won't update till it takes off a million times but this time I'm serious about it because I am passionate about this and I want to be a professional writer in the future. Yes, I want "Broken" to take off also, but that is just a story for fun. Dying to be Beautiful is a story I want to be published and am proud of it enough that I will change any part of it for the right person to read it and let it take off from there.

This is the part you don't have to take part in, but I do highly encourage it. Please help my reading it, voting and commenting feedback. If you think it is the discription that is a little iffy, I would like to know so I can fix it. If you think it is the cover, I would like to know that because I am very picky about that and it will be fixed right away. Again, that is the part that is up to you. But I do encourage it.

I hope you understood where I was coming from, reader to writer, and I do hope you decide to help out. If you have any questions I will ask that you don't be shy and pm me or just write in the comments.

Thank you for your votes and follows throughout what I have so far!
----comment, vote, and follow----
----major_bookaholic------