{6}

A/N All right go to Jennifer l. Armentrout. I do not own any of the characters other then the ones I come up with.

###

Daemon POV

6 months later

"Babe, can you please calm down and talk to me?" I ask exasperated.

"I give up! I'm trying to explain but you don't listen!" she yells. Dawson snickers beside me but shuts up when I send him a glare.

We are currently making up the nursery. Kat is telling, or yelling, on where to put everything. She says to put the crib in one place, then another, then back again. this has been going on for half an hour. "Kat, we are moving the crib back and forth. Can we just pick a spot and settle it there?" I can see in the corner of my eye Dawson gives me a warning look.

"Just pick a spot and settle with it? How about we just let the baby sleep in the haul and 'just settle with it'. Daemon, this is our baby! this is going to be his room! He will have to sleep here and you just want to settle in a place and leave it! How about tonight you go on the couch and 'settle' there." she says in a voice that possibly scared off living animals for miles. "Now if you excuse me, I am going to take a nap. Continue moving that till you have found a good spot. I will come check in a bit."

As she leaves, Dawson is holding the urge to laugh. I look over to him and shoot him glares.

"Well brother, it appears you have been put in the dog house." after saying that he busts into heavy laughter. I roll my eyes and step back, taking him by surprise by moving the crib without touching it, ramming it into him. Now its my turn to laugh.

We head down stairs and into the kitchen. Dee and Beth have been making the kids sandwiches and gave them a display of various veggies.

Dawson and I grab a sandwich and sit with the kids. Lux and Adam make a spot in between for me to sit so I sit beside both of them. As we eat our lunch and with my current position of between my beautiful purple-eyed children, I cant help but over hearing their "argument".

"Its going to be another girl! Why would we want another boy in the house? Their stinky!" My daughter shouts to her two cousins.

"Lux, The only reason we chicks are here is out of sheer luck. Its is harder to have female origin. Think about it. We don't have any female, origin aunts do we?" Ashley states. God these kids are smart.

I look up and see my brother is most likely thinking the same thing. We exchange looks and burst into laughter.

a little bit later we excuse ourselves from the table to finish the nursery. Better get that don't before Kat yells at me again...

We walk up the stairs and I cant help to peek in our room at the beautiful women I'm lucky to call my wife. She has her hair tasseled everywhere and is snoring softly on her side. Peaceful.

I meet Dawson in the nursery so we can finish. This is going to be fantastic...

###

So sorry for the wait. I have just been busy with my life outside of Wattpad. Plus I have been reading loads of books to get some ideas for this story and some others. Im not going to steal their ideas cuz im not that mean but I was just getting a feel of characteristics if that makes sense...

Ok. So. As people have continued to vote on my stories, thank you btw, I have been going through some... errors.

1) Im sorry for giving Archer and Dee a child and never putting him in any chapters. I dies a little inside as I realized I did that so Please let me start him over later in the story. But for right now just delete the poor little dude... And he was going to be cool too.

2) I was going through the first chapter with editing and I could barley read what the fudge I put. I mentally cried so I am apologizing for not being able to wright like a normal person...

3) Im sorry for the chapters taking forever and only being so long. I am kicking myself and trying to go faster and longer so just bare with me...

And if you skipped that part then... well, who cares but that is just the beginning of my mental hate for my own book. I am not a fan of my writing so if you enjoy it, by all means keep voting.

Ok that is all for this A/N so biiieeeeee!!!!

Comment, vote, follow. THX

-major_bookaholic