{1}

A/N all rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout. I do not own any of the character but the ones I made up. those are the ones I copy write.

###

Katy POV

(3 years later)

Today is Ashley's birthday. Ashley has been stressing about thing all week. I don't blame her. It's her birthday I am talking about. She is turning 10.(A/N sorry if I got the age wrong but if it helps I had to look all the way back to the first book) Little ash is so exited. it will be her first sleepover with more than one friend. tho here is my complaint. She was a diva all week.(A/N ok just admit it, you were a diva about your birthdays too.)

We are headed to Beth and Dawson's house when a dizzy, nauseous feeling came. Luckley, Im not the one driving. Daemon notices and gives me a concerned look. I take a sip of my water and say "it was probably because I may be dehydrated." He shoots me one last worried glance then takes my hand in his. I lean over and kiss him on the cheek to reassure him I am fine. Staring at the road he smiles.

I look the mirror and see both the kids are sleeping. They had a tiering day at the pool. I sat out in the sun to try to get an even tan while I watch the rest of my family splash and squeal as Daemon throws them in the water. Eventually I joined in the fun. we left to get some lunch and to wash up for the party and they fell asleep almost instantly when we began to drive.

Staring out the window, I am ripped out of my thoughts when Daemon asks a question randomly.

"What do you think about having more kids?"

I don't know how to answer that. We have not really talked about it but, maybe now is a good time as the twins are asleep.

"I don't know. Not right now tho. We Finally got the free time when the Twins just went into school. Maybe in another year?"I reply.

"Oh ok." he says. I look over to see such a disappointed look on his face. Is he ready for more? He just recently got a big promotion and he wants another baby? It is kinda lonely at the house with no one around...

The whole way over that is the one thought stuck in my head. Are we really ready for another baby?

###

ok so I ment to update sooner but then I got caught up in other hobbies, like musical.ly... lol

here is the official chapter one tho. Are they really ready for another baby or should they continue with the lives they already have.

Comment what you think should happen, after all you are the ones reading this story, not me.

Comment, vote, and follow. thx.

-major_bookaholic