{2}

A/N all rights go to Jennifer, I do not own any books in the series or the characters.

###

Katy POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!!!" we all shout at the same time. Ashley is smiling really big. She loves her birthdays. Adam and Lux attach her in hugs afterwords. the one thing they love more than food is each other. Not that I'm complaining. that is a really good bond i want my kids exposed to.

"Time for cake!" Lux shouts. She is my food-junky. Lovable but a pig.

Beth grabs the cake knife after our giggling and cuts the cake. She gives the kids small pieces then asks around if we want any.

"Do you want any, Katy?"

"No thank you." I respond. then out of nowhere the dizziness I felt before came back. Luckly. Daemon was beside me so I did not fall. He picks me up an sets me gently on the couch.

The dizziness has not drained completely so it seems like I hear blurry things when really they are trying to talk to me.

Eventually, tho, the dizziness drains so I am able to hear them clearly. "Katy, we need to bring you to the hospital." Daemon says worriedly.

"No I'm fine. See." I say trying to stand but find that I fall back down on the couch Not helping my situation but luckily Daemon still held me just incase I fall to the floor.

Without another word I am picked up and carried to the car. I feel a wave of nausea over come me so I tense up when Daemon sets me in the passenger seat. I grab his arm preventing him from moving till the feeling passed. Keeping a worried expression, Daemon rushed to the driver's seat in full speed and shoves the keys in the hole causing the engine to roar. He speeds off to the hospital, a little over the speed limit, causing the feeling of nausea to creep back up.

As if he could read my face, Daemon pulls over and speeds over to my side and opened he door almost exactly before the vomit explodes out of my system. He holds my hair back as I sit vomiting my guts out. As soon as I'm done he grabs some paper towels out of the car and hands a it to me. I wipe my mouth and am picked up to be put back in the car.

Once we are back in the care he resumes to speed to the hospital. Once there he grabs me out and carries me in yelling for someone to help. When a nurse finally comes to my care I black out.

###

Ok so how was that? I am trying to update more but I have been busy with work. If you think being homeschooled is the easiest thing in the world, think again.

I need some opinions tho. Do you think that Katy should have another baby or not cuz y'all are the ones reading thins, not I.

Sometime soon I will take some time and edit the first book so look for a message or something for when I do.

Comment, Vote, and Follow. Thx.

-major_bookaholic