{9}

Ok so sorry for the long update but I've been supper busy and I'm currently on my short (unwanted) vaca. I managed to steal a computer so I will update now. if its short I'm apologizing in advance...

Enjoy!

###

Daemon POV

Im so glad my wife and baby are safe. I just can't help but wonder how in the world the baby and her can have complications. He is an origin for christ sake! But Katy is human. Who knows what could have happened if we did not get here. I also can help the feeling that I have failed. I could have at least tried to heal her. If only I knew what to do. It seems like we are here to much. More then we should be anyway.

I look down and watch as my beautiful wife lays beside me. Mouth open slightly. The softest snore escaping her full lips. I catch the tinniest twitch at the tips of her mouth forming a little smile, causing me the sense of curiosity in what she is dreaming about. I smile at the possibilities.

Out of no where my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and Dee's name pops on the screen. Lux must be using her phone again. Shifting a little, I answer the call, met by the sweet sound of my little angel on the other end.

"Hi, daddy!" she greets happily.

"Hi, baby. Are you being good for uncle Archer and aunt Dee?"

"Yes, daddy. We are out eating ice cream. Adam and I just wanted to know if you wanted some too!" I can practically hear the sugar rush getting to her.

"Sure, can you bring some for mommy too?"

"YES!" she says. the line goes quiet for a minute, with little whispers in the background. No doubt she is asking Dee to get two more cones.

"Ok, we are getting your ice creams then we will bring them you and mommy. Bye, daddy!"

"Bye, angel. and tell you brother I said "hi". I say as the line goes dead. Oh, boy.

I look back down to meet heather grey eyes causing my heart to do strange thing inside me. I will ever get over the feelings she gives me.

"Your a great father. You know that?" she says in a groggily voice.

"So I am told." I say, leaning down and capturing her in a soft, slow kiss.

###

There is your chapter. Again did not know how long it would be but here you go. Tell me if you liked it.

Comment, vote, and follow. THX!

-major_bookaholic