{4}

A/N all rights go to Jennifer L. Armentrout. I do not own any of the lux series.

###

Katy POV

I am in my hospital room waiting for my blood results for what could be wrong with me. My hands are shaking as I take in my surroundings.

I'm in a white room, similar to the room I had the twins in. There are posters of the human body. I find a mirror across from the bed I was in. I was wearing a hospital gown and my hair was down and everywhere. I had bags under my eyes and look like I came up from the dead.

Doctor Shay came in with my results. She closed the door and turned to me. She has a smile on her face. What could that mean? Where my results good?

"Congragulations, Katy. You are pregnant." She says.

I'm pregnant. Again. Before my brain could function through the news fully, I have a huge smile on my face. I notice that I have tears of joy in my eyes.

"Would you like me to bring your husband in?"

"Yes, please." I respond. She leaves to go get Daemon and I get time to be alone with my thoughts.

I'm having another baby. Another Black in the household. Another origin roaming the earth.

I am snapped out of my thoughts When I hear the door open. I look up to find my husband standing there looking at me with eyes filled with relief, worry, and confusion.

"We are having another baby." I exclaim, looking into his eyes for his reaction.

His eyes are now filled with shock, love, and hope as he says "W-what?"

"A baby, Daemon, We are having another baby." I answer, smiling wider as I even realize the truth.

Before any more words come out of my mouth, Daemon already had my head in his hands and kisses me. He pulls away just to say "Thanks baby" and connects us again.

He pulls away and I make room on the bed so he could lay with me. He gets in and I lay my head on his chest. We stay like that for a while.

I lift my head and rest my chin where it was so I could look him in the eyes. "What do you want this time? A boy or girl?" I ask him.

"I don't really care, as long as it is healthy." he answers.

"Me too." I agree. Smiling, I lean up and kiss him. I pull back and give him a smile.

after a moment of silence i can just feel the famous Daemon Black smirk coming on. that only leads-

"I guess you can say my awesomeness brke birth control twice now." he says, causing mer to role my eyes.

Yep, this is going to work out just fine.

###

Chapter 4 is up now.

I thought that with my spare time that I should just update. I was even listening to the most dramatic songs to jog the wheels in my brain so sorry that its short but its all I got right now.

Comment, vote, and follow. Thx.

-major_bookaholic