{7}

A/N All rights go to Jennifer L. Armentrout. I own only the characters I have created.

###

Daemon POV

As we finish the final thing of this room, I hear a groan coming from Kat and I's room. I drop what I was doing as did Dawson and ran in the direction of the groan.

In the room I see my poor kitten curled up in the bed in pain, clenching her stomach. I ran to her side and tried to pry her out of the tight ball she has put herself in. Every time I move her the slightest bit she screams in pain and a fresh round of tears poor out of her eyes. I yell for Dawson to go and get the kids and call 911.

After a while of slight moving I have her in a sitting position with her legs hanging off the bed. She still has her hands glued to her stomach as she is moaning and groaning, occasionally screaming, in pain how much it hurts. I try to distract her from the pain but it doesn't work so I just settle in between her legs and comfort her. Whisper reassuring things I am not sure I believe.

As the paramedics rush through the door I am forced to move so they can get her on the stretcher. Just as they get her moving onto the stretcher she grabs hold of my arm tightly and says to stay with her. I make my way to the vehicle with Kat still holding my arm in a death grip. I jump into the truck with the paramedics and pray Kat and my baby will be fine...
----
Katy POV
I wake to extreme pain. I swear this is worse then child birth. I am awoken by my nap by this. I am literally curling into a ball in pain. It's excruciating!

I can tell I am not screaming or
Daemon would be up here by now. I do, however, hear my constant moaning and groaning... And it's not in a good way.

After about 3-4 minutes of this I feel the families tingling at the back of my neck. I try to focus on that but it only works so much. When the families warmth of my husbands arms are wrapped around me. He tries to pick me up but every mussel I move it feels like my body is on fire. I can barely get air into my lungs. Everything hurts.

Moments later the paramedics came to take me. I tried to stay still thinking that the pain would lessen but I couldn't. It just got worse.

###

Ok here is the full chapter. If you got a really weird incomplete chapter then sorry, I have not been on for days so u did not notice.

I have a book of one-shores out now and u will probably start putting some Lux one-shots in. Keep an eye out for that😋

Anyway so comment, vote, and follow. Thx

-major_bookaholic