~Prologue~

A/N I do not own the lux series, all rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.

###

Katy POV

Life has been a bit tough on us the past four months since we left the hospital. Daemon has been more protective of use than usual. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband but the passed few months he has been putting up pointless restrictions. Like how a couple months ago I finally got him to let Lux sleep in her own bed because if Lux goes anywhere Adam follows. I love my babies to death, but momma needs some space. He made Lux and I stay on the couch during the day and would not let is out of his sight when he was here. When he is not here Dee comes over and takes over. Dee is a little more... loose about it. She will let us get off the couch and do something.

Currently Lux, Adam, Daemon, and I are chilling on the couch. All snuggled up as a family. I stare at the TV filled with colorful sceneries and crazy talking animals. It was a goofy little movie with bunnies, deer, skunks, and more. Yes, I am showing my kids the classics of "Bambi". I will not have my kids continuing going about "normal" lives without enjoying the amazing creation of Bambi.

As it comes to the middle which equals a stopping point for bathrooms and more snacks, Daemon pauses it before Lux jumps up and sprints to the bathroom which causes me to chuckle. Lux can be the mose dramatic person in the world at times. But we still love her.

I get up to get some more food and daemon follows, making Adam sit there rubbing his illuminous, tired eyes. Daemon comes behind me and hugs me. I lean back putting most of my weight on him. He turns me around and gives me a loving kiss.

"I love you." he says before connecting our mouths back for a quick peck.

"I love you more." I reply.

"Not humanly possible." he chuckles and he kiss again, this time it lingered a little longer. We were interrupted by the sound of our children's "ewww"s. We all laugh then head over to finish the movie.

This is just the beginning of our happiness.

###

I just want to start this off with an apology. This story was supposed to go out last night but wattpad did not want to agree with me. It deleted my first chapter so now I had to rewrite this chapter so sorry if it seems rushed or something. it will get more interesting later, I promise.

Thank you all for supporting my story. It really means a lot to me. Thank you for the 100 votes and I promise it will be worth it. like I said before. You need your boring chapters before the fun ones right?

Anyway, comment, vote, and follow. THX!!

-major_bookaholic