{12}

Hello, Beautiful People reading this right now. yes this will be a story in a minute but i want to clarify some things. Its not much so keep yo panties on! XD

First! I just want to apologize for giving late updates all the way around. I meant to write this, and every other chapter ill probably be updating, a could months ago. i just could no bring my lazy... arse to do it. {Band language ,Bri, stop it!}... Yes i just did that. XD

Second! I have finally found a name suitable for the... probably the last child i will writ in this story. i will not release it till further in this chapter so I will make sure i get it suspensefull. Ill try at least... You can thank me in the comments. ;)

Third! With the mount of stories my weird, and possibly need of help, mind is coming up with, I will soon put this story to rest and call it your extra stories. I will not be making a third to my collection but i might come up with one-shots so keep an eye out for those. it won't be soon as i the next three chapters bt it will soon. I just need to come up with a good ending.

Without further adoo, Here is your overdue chapter...

Third Person(correct me if I'm mistaking)

"Oh my, God! Katy he is beautiful!" Dee exclaims.

Daemon coughs beside the renewed mother and newborn. "My son is not beautiful. That turn is for girls. I, and the sake of my son's identity, would prefer handsome."

Katy looks up from the child for possibly the first time since the boy was born and shook her head and gave a soft laugh frightening the newborn.

Archer, who stands against a wall, arms crossed as well as at the ankles chimes in with a snide remark.

"Well, in this day in age you can be anything-"

Archer was cut off with a glare sent his way from Daemon.

Lux, who has not moves from her mother's side since entering the room seems to not care to notice what they said as she continues to coo at her baby brother. The Mini-Daemon, however, had other plans.

"Wait. So he could be both!?" he shouts. Katy zipped her head in his direction so fast everyone wonders how it didn't fall off.

"ADAM JOHN BLACK!" Katy shrieks making Daemon wince a bit. "You know you don't talk like that!"

Adam puts his head down a little frightened of his mom and sorta embarrassed that he got yelled at. Lux even tensed a bit as her twin got yelled at. She tried to play it off and coo the now wailing child in her mothers arms but Katy could still feel the tension radiating from her daughter. Daemon too sensed it along with everyone as Dee, Archer, and there triplets left the room saying they would let Katy get some rest.

Daemon grabbed Lux to set her on the ground and leaned over to kiss his wive's cheek.

"Ill take them to go get something to eat. Maybe put them down for a nap and we will be back. Its ok, Kat. Don't feel bad. He should not have joined into an adult conversation. You are not the bad guy, Kitten."

Katy only nodded as she willed away the unshed tears and cursed herself for losing control of her high alert emotions.

With one last kiss, Daemon kissed Katy's cheek again and led the twins out to the car. once out of the room, Katy laid the new born next to her on the bed. She suited on her side and gently soothed the sleepy baby.

"Shhhh, Its ok, baby. Your safe. Don't worry. Your daddy and I will always protect you, my little Kai Zander."

###

Ok, there you have it. Kai Zander Black. I got that off of i think two different books I have been reading. Thank you for your votes and reads and in return you have your new Black member.

Wow that sounded racist but hopefully you will understand that was not my intention.

Anyway, have a safe and great Halloween and watch a bunch of scary movies!

______Comment, Vote, and Follow______

-Major_Bookaholic