{10}

Ok so I have been looking back to my writing and changing somethings. if you go back I have changed the last part of one of the chapters in the book thanks to some feedback I received somewhere and it was nagging at me to get it done. I have also fixed my mistake on the whole Dee and Archer... ARCHEE!!.. anyway so I went back to fix my error or whatever you want to call it and introduced Aarohn back along with Andrew and Aria. I am rereading the last two books in the series because I received Oblivion and thought this would be incomplete if I just didn't reread the last two books so it is also helping me remember the characters personality and hopefully bring back Daemons wit.

Ok so without any further adoo, chapter 10...

Katy POV

This hospital bed is driving me nuts. I want to be back in my own bed. Comforted in the warm arms of my husband. And wake to Lux and Adam lumping on us in the bed. Not laying here and not doing anything while everyone looks at me with sympathy. Lux and Adam always seem frustrated when they walk in because they really want to jump on the bed but Daemon tells them not to. Soon after I normally have them distracted to where they don't think about it. Dee and Archer come over with their kids lot too. The first time Dee visited she though that we both were dying, though she knows we can't die that easily.

When the tests came back on why there was even a problem to begin with the good doctor says that it was more then likely that he was just making some room because he was growing more. I just don't get how I didn't feel it with the twins.

Currently Daemon is next to me and i am laying to where my head is on his chest and his arms are around my bulge of a belly. When he came he brought me some ice cream I have been craving badly. He leans down to give me a kiss on the cheek and rubs his stubbly cheek against mine. I was probably going to rash from it but i didn't care. It kinda felt good. I can't help but let out a giggle and capture his lips, instantly causing me to moan. These hormones are driving me crazy. I mean, We are in a freaking hospital. There are not many intimate things we can do. This is why you don't keep a pregnant woman in a hospital. It drives me absolutely nuts. Daemon must have noticed because he pulled back and the look on his face says he is trying to hold in a laugh.

Jackass.

When he is done and forced it back in his system he leaned back over and rested his forehead on mine. Kissing my nose occasionally, I write this on the mental list on things to always remember.

My mommy sense must have kicked in because a millisecond before the door opened I pull away for Daemon and braced myself. Little wisps of different shades of brown hair appeared in my vision letting me know that my children have came to visit.

"MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!!!" they scream in union. As Daemon gets up to Adam can take his spot beside me, he looks at the children amused and shushes them. once he is up he is still beside us and looking us with an admiring smile.

"Hey, babies-"

"We are mot babies anymore, mommy" Adam says cutting me off.

"We are big kids now. That is the baby." Lux adds while pointing to my stomach.

"Oh, My bad. Hello, my big kids." I says, smiling.

Dee walks in and seems to have her kids under control. Its when she tells them to go sit that proves that she really doesn't. Both of her boys race over on chubby lets and all but jump on each other when they pick a chair they both like. but shy little Aria just stands and watches her brothers fight it out. Lux goes over and being the good cousin she is, gently takes her hand and guides her over to the bed where i am and brings her up to sit with her. she is defiantly Daemon's daughter.

The brother to brother fight going on with the boys however takes the room's attention. Before Dee could do something, Daemon goes over to solve the problem. Instantly getting them to agree to sit together on the big chair, he hands them both something that looks like lollipops from his pocket and hands them to the boys. he pulls out three more and hands them to the kids sitting with me.

Once the room is back to being calm and quiet, both Dee and I look at him with quiet thank yous.

###

I know this took forever but save it for the comments, lol.

I just had some computer troubles cuz it decided to delete half the story so i had to quickly retype it so if it seems confusing or has many typos, I apologize. I was in a rush. So anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter.

Comment, vote, and follow!!!

-major_bookaholic