Chapter 25: cat videos

The car ride was awkward and quiet. Elena hated these situations. She felt bad again. She was ruining their day off. Bruce was probably looking forward to this day and she ruined it. She was applying pressure to her eye it felt weird. Every now and then Damian would dampen her nose. "Elena what's your fathers number",Bruce said taking out his phone. She hesitated. "Do your parents even know you had a concert tonight?",Bruce asked. "I don't want to bother them.",Elena said sharply. "And I feel bad that I messed up your day as well I'm sorry.", Elena said disappointed. "You didn't mess up my day Elena.",Bruce said feeling bad. This was his fault. He got to immersed into his work and had forgotten about Lola's Mental state. He should have been prepared. "Sweetie why don't we just send a text to your parents",Selina said. 
"No I can't.",Elena said getting nervous. Damian could see that something was wrong. He had thought she had snuck out or something childish like that. But it was bigger then that.

They arrived at the hospital and Bruce and Selina took Elena inside. Damian wanted to come with her but Bruce didn't allow him and he was now half sulking. He looked sideways and saw Elenas phone. He picked it up. He turned on the lock screen it was an image of Elena and her friend Chloe. He swiped the lock screen. She had no lock. What the hell is she thinking not having a lock on her phone? It's Gotham you need a lock. Damian thought. Elena had a message from her mom."what are you doing?",Alfred had caught him. Damian went red. "Looking for her mothers phone number of course",Damian said. "Give me that",Alfred said taking it from Damian. Alfred took the phone and looked at it. "These are her Messages to her mother.",Alfred said putting on his reading glasses. "Are you looking through them pennyworth?",Damian said trying to blame Alfred. Alfred froze. "Oh my..",he said bringing the phone closer to his face. "What? What is it?? What?",Damian jumped to the passenger seat from the back seat. "Show me",Damian demanded. He grabbed the phone closer to him.