New Life Together

°I'm doing a name change. So from now on Keiko will be known as Roxy and the canopy pic will be useful for later°

Offendy's POV:

I stand there, speechless. I don't know what else to say. I get down on my knees and take her hand. She pulls it away and grab her jacket and look up at her. "Please. I can explain everything that happened that day... And I swear on my life, I will be faithful to you and only you. You're my everything. I've been a mess. A wreck since you left. Everyone left because if me and it didn't seem lively anymore with you not here. We all miss you. Please cone back. I want a second chance... Please... I went to be there for our child..." I kiss her tummy and hug her waist. I can feel the burn in my face from tears but nothing comes out.  I look up at her,I see that she's crying too.

"I've waited so long to hear that..." She hugs me and cries. I smile and my heart pounds loudly in my ear drums, matching hers. "You're gonna be a father~.... " she shakily whispers in my ear. I look at her and hold her face in my hands. She looks at me, her green eyes sparkle in the light like emeralds. I lean in to kiss her but she stops me.

"I'm not ready for that yet..." I nod and kiss her forehead. We stand up she looks inside our old room. I wish I had cleaned up a bit... The room is a mess... There's piles and piles of empty bottles of alcohol by the bed, windows, on the balcony, even in the dressers. I sigh to myself and look for the first time in months, what I did to myself. I shake my head as she makes her way through the mess and I try my best to make a path for her. She sits on the bed and looks around.

"Hm.." She says softly and looks at me. "When did you start drinking again?"

".... The day you left..." I look down my hands, thinking about the things I did to my friends and family while she was gone. She puts her finger under my chin, and smiles. "I love you..." She says softly. I hug her tight and sigh. "I love you too..."

Roxy's POV:

This room is horrid. I put so much work into it for what? For him to mess it up? Guess we'll have a lot of work to do...  But for now... I'm happy to be back. "I've missed you.. A little..." I say softly. He looks at me and holds my face, smiling. "You have no idea how much I've missed you. Everyday I thought about what I could have done differently, the things I should have said, my reasoning for why I did what I did. I wanted to die..."  He looks at me rubs my hands and he hands slide up to my wrists as he leans in for a kiss. I lean in too and his hands slide up to my forearms and he stops.

The tension in the air is thick as we sit there for what seems like forever. He pulls my sleeves up and sees the red lines on my arms. Some are long and some are deeper than others. He looks at them and looks at me. I look away and sigh. "Why..?" He says. I stay silent. "Why?" He says a little forcefully.

"Because after I left I hated myself and didn't care what happened to myself... I thought you wouldn't care.." I sigh softly. There's a moment of silence before he hugs me tight. "I love you... Promise me you'll never do this again..." He looks me in the eyes. I nod and smile softly. "I promise." He hugs me and then gets up and starts to clean up.

I smile softly and start to clean up too but he has me sit on the bed. "A bride- to-be shouldn't be worried about cleaning up after her husband-to-be. I'll clean and you relax honey." He kisses my head as I take my shoes off and I lay back. I sigh happily and stare at the ceiling. The clink and tink of the empty bottles echoes in the room and soon lulls me to sleep.