Take Her Home

~Ughh.... This story.... Is.... Ugh.....~

Offenderman's POV:
Wow.... That went well..... I didn't expect her to freak out so badly.... Huh... I think as she screams and stumbles over the couch, running to the front door and Slendy blocks it and he tries to talk to her but she screams again and she runs to the back door and pulls then falls as Ej and Jeff walk through. Oh shit!

Jeff kneels down and I clear my throat and he presses the knfie against her cheek. He giggles, staring into her eyes and I shove Jeff to the floor and he scratches her cheek and Jack picks him up and Slendy tells him to take him out of the room as Jeff laughs hysterically and I hold Keiko, shivering and crying in my arms.

I feel her tears soak into my shirt and my heart races as Slendy places a hand on her shoulder and tells her to follow him to clean up her cheek. She looks up at me and I nod and Slendy holds his hand out and she takes it and they leave the room. I sigh heavily and go to the kitchen and pull a beer out of the fridge as Ej walks out from a room and locks the door.

"Well, I've put Jeff in his straight jacket and he's in his "special room" rocking back and forth." He says and takes his mask off, black sludge dripping into the floor from his mask and his eye sockets. Smile dog walks over and sniffs it and licks it then spits it out and whimpers, running upstairs. I smile and look at my shirt and use my long tongue to clean up the blood and tears left on my shirt. Jack gets a beer out the fridge and leans against the counter next to me.

"So... Who is she?" he says casually.

"No one..." I sip my beer. He raises his eyebrows and stares at me and smiles. "C'mon man. Don't be a dick. Who is she? Your next kill?" he drinks. I sigh and nod once. I take a swig and close my eyes. "Jack... You can keep a secret, right?" I say, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Yeah... What's up?" he says.

"Dude.... I think.... I'm starting to have.... -sigh- feelings for her...." I pause and wait for his to tease me, but instead I feel his hand on my shoulder.

"I understand man... I won't tell anyone... I promise..." he pats my back. I smile and I hear them start to walk back into the living room and I nod at Jack and he nods back and then I walk back into the living room and calm down when I see her.

I blush a little but stretch to hide it as Emma walks down the stairs and Keiko freaks out. They hug each other and Emma comments on her clothes and she takes her upstairs to change. I sigh again and look at Slendy and I can tell he's smiling.

"What?" I say, my heart pounding in my ears. I can now tell he's smirking and chuckles and walks to the room Jeff is in.

"I know...." he says as he enters the room, hysteric laugher coming from the padded roon and then muffled by the closed door. I sit on a stool next to the counter and examine the living room. In front of me is the couch, which Smile dog is sleeping loudly on, then the tv in front of it. I look to my left and the dinning table has an old, tattered, and dingy white tablr cloth. Hm... He needs to buy a new one again... I think to myself and then look into the huge kitchen, the fridge is right across from me, and the stove to the right of the fridge. Then the array of cabintes attached to the ceiling circle the kitchen. Huh... We could fit the whole fam in this huge ass kitchen... I smile and lookal at the running dishwasher on the other side of the fridge as Keiko's voice is coming down the stairs. I stand and wait for her, then it happened. Time stopped. She looks. So hot. Wow... I bite my lip and then pull her close, making her blush. She pushes away and takes my hand and leaves out the door, waving goodbye to Emma and Slendy as he walks out the now quiet padded room and we exit the mansion and put our helmets on and then ride off to work.

°an hour and half later... Lol I'm so lazy°

We arrive just as they start to unlock the doors and we run in, and start making sure everything is set up. Some of the guys comment and wink at her, acknowledging her outfit and she blushes... My eye twitches and I squeeze my pen in half, getting ink on my hand,as my jealousy- uh I mean rage boils inside me and Keiko walks over and looks at my hand surprised.

"Oh god! What happened to your pen?!" she says, covering her mouth.

"Uhh my pen exploded..." I say nervously, and she looks at the pen that is now two pens and picks it up with her nails and holds it up, raising an eyebrow.

"Really? It exploded... In half?" She says, unconvinced.

"Yeah.. Heh.." I half smile and she blushes slightly and throws the two pens in the trash and takes my other, un-inked hand and leads me to the girls bathroom and I sorta pull back a little.

"I can't go in there!"

"It's fine!" she says as she pulls me in and starts washing my hand. She scrubs and surprisingly gets all the ink off. I raise my eyebrows and nod.

"Not bad..." I smile a little and look at her, drying my hand off. She smiles and throws away the paper towel away.

"Oh, it's no biggie... Really..." she blushes and a strand of hair falls onto her face. My heart skips a beat and before I know it, my hand is tucking it behind her ear, and I trace her jawline with my warm finger tips and tilt her head up. She blushes harder and I look into her eyes and hold her face in my hands and I slowly lean down to kiss her.

~~~~~~~~~~
Keiko's POV:

Oh shitohshitohshitohshit! He's gonna kiss me! Holy shite!! I think as he puts his warm hands on either side of my face and leans in to kiss me. I close my eyes and lean up to kiss him as his long hair tickles my eyelashes and he kisses me. My heart skips a beat and I kiss him back. He moans softly, and I blush really hard and I wrap my arms around his neck as he slides his hands down my body, making my knees weak as he rests his hands on my hips and he presses his lips harder onto mine. Oh god... -sighs dreamily- he smells like vanilla and mint. And I've only known him for a day. Wow... Love at first sight I guess.... I think as he brings my body to his, feeling his heart pound against my chest, making my race faster. I want to stay like this forever.... He then pulls away, leaving me breathing heavily. We hug in silence for. What seems like forever and then we leave the bathroom. God I can barely walk cus of him. I blush and smile at the thought and the huge wall clock changes from 7:59 to 8:00 and we set up and I go through the list of songs me and my band will play. (Oh yeah! I forgot I play with a band too!)

At around 8:40, people start to file in. We start by playing Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy. The crowd usually goes for the bar, then walks up to stage and starts "dancing". I notice Nathan watching me sing, and I blush slightly but focus on my singing. After we finish that song, we play Dead! By My Chemical Romance. God I love this song!!

°many songs and fights later°
After we start to close up, Nathan leaves a littme drink for me at the bar and I look at it suspiciously as he runs out of the club. I drink it and cough a little. I tell everyone I'm okay snd leave the cup there and say goodnight, and start to walk out when everything starts to become blurry. I can hear my breathing, and it's hella loud. Wow. I giggle as I see a blurry figure by my motorcycle and then see it walk behind the club. I hold the wall as I follow this blob and I bump into it when I'm back there.

I squint and see it's Nathan. He grins devishlly and starts to grab my ass, but I weakly push him away. I can barely hear what he's saying and he tries to lift my shirt up and I shove him away and I can hear in his blurry voice that he's angry and the next thing I know, his hand is in the air and it comes down, slapping me, and I fall to the ground, holding my face and I look up at him standing over me and he says something inaudible and he punches me in the face and I whimper slightly as he fist comes down and knocks me out, everything going black.

~Hope you liked it! Imma start on the next chapter rn! Btw, imma do time skips now cus I'm too lazy and my thumbs get tired of typing sooo much!~