Daddy's Home

Offenderman's POV:

I can't believe I left her there. She must hate me. I know I do... I need to go back, and I don't care what Slendy says! I'm coming home! I think as I pack my stuff and turn the tv off and turn into my human form and lock the cabin and look around the area and start walking into the forest.

I carry my backpack with my belongings and I pull out my phone and open Kik to message Keiko.

Me: Hey..

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Hai! 👋😂

Me:Wassup?😊

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Nun much... I just re-painted my room. I'm putting up new decorations in it now! I'll send ya a pic! Hold on!

She re-painted my room??

Me:Ok😊😊

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing

Like it? I have to get more furniture for it! A friend of mine built the bed for me! Isn't it awesome!?👌😊

Wow.... This looks amazing....

Me: Damn... That looks amazing! I love it! Maybe someday I can see it in person?😉

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Hahahaha! Nice try! Sorry, not can do. My bf wouldn't be very happy about that...

Is she talking about me?

Me: Oh? You have a bf? What's his name?  

I bite my nails in anxiety.

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
His name is Nathan... But... We're... Not on... What you would call speaking terms... We haven't talked in so long... I kinda... Miss him.... But, he left... For no reason...

I feel really bad for leaving her... I want to make things right...

Me: Maybe he left so you'd be safe? Did anything happen before he left?

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Yeah... I don't wanna talk about it...

Me: I understand...

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Anyhoo... I wonder how you look... Can i see your face?😊

My heart stops and I panic. She can't know it's me... Not yet...

Me: Uhh.. I dunno... I don't like showing my face...

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Oh? Why not? Shy?

Me:No... I'm just a little self-conscious.... I'll show you later okay?

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Okay... Anyways... I gtg... I've gotta go buy new carpeting.... My old carpet smells horrible...

Must be from my... Uh.... Dirty work I did with others before her....

Me:Oh? What does it smell like?

🚂💨Mechanical Mind🚂💨 is typing...
Sex and blood... Not a good combo... Ttyl💖👋😍

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket and head on the long journey home.

°three hours later°
I finally get home and the place is lit up, music vibrating and shaking the house. I look inside the window and see strobe light everywhere, and people dancing. I look over the table and see a banner that says. Happy 22nd Birthday, Keiko! 🎂  I sigh and face palm, remembering that her birthday was a week ago, the day she also got kidnapped.... I look around and see BEN at the DJ stand with Emma, Masky and Hoodie and the bar, E. Jack serving food and Slendy talking to our other brothers in their human form, ad to not scare the other guests. I see Keiko dancing with Jeff in a very inappropriate way that made my rage boil and I burst through the door and the music stops, and everyone stares at me.

I growl and lunge at Jeff, punching him in the face. People scream and run out the the door. "Wait! Don't go!" Keiko calls after the people running out the door. I punch Jeff and we fight, breaking vases and other stuff as we fight. I knock Jeff down and I'm about to punch him one more time until Keiko gets on top of him. "Stop it, or you'll kill him!" she yells at me, voice cracking.

My breath shudders and i wipe my hand off and see Slendy glaring at me from the corner of my eye. "I'm sorry..." "Who are you?" I look down at my shoes and look at Slendy and he nods once and I turn into my true form. Everyone gasps and Keiko's eyes widen and tears fill her eyes, making them sparkle and she balls her fists and stands up and beats on my chest. "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU LEFT ME! I CALLED FOR YOU AND YOU DIDN'T HELP ME! I GOT RAPED BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE!! AHHHHHH! HOW COULD YOU!?!?! I LOVED YOU AND ALL YOU WANTED WAS MY BODY! I READ YOUR DAMN JOURNAL, YOU DISGUSTING PIG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!" she screams and L. Jack picks her up, her struggling in his arms, screaming and kicking, crying. I feel absolutely horrible....

I look around and everyone looks pretty pissed. I look at Slendy and he shakes his head and leaves the room. Everyone crowds around me, yelling at me and throwing stuff at me. I see Keiko upstairs with L.Jack, crying and talking to him. I sigh and take what's coming to me as they all yell at me. After an hour and half of getting yelled at and hit, everyone leaves and goes to bed.

I sigh and pick up my stuff and head upstairs when L. Jack stops me. "You're not allowed to go into her room. I'm supposed to be staying with her,making sure that YOU don't go in there and touch her!" he pokes me in my chest and goes into her room and slams the door in my face. I sigh and go to the basement, where I had kept her for many months.

I sat on the bed and looked down at my hands and turned into my human form and my vision blurred and I started crying into my hands. Keiko... I-im so sorry... Please... Forgive me...