The Big Heist part 2

Keiko's POV:

I wonder what Offendy needs from this store... I look at the location and my eyes widen. "Seriously?! That's a freaking 4 hour drive! Ugh what does he need again?" I look and all I see is"Inscence...Since when did he like Inscence? Hm. This is my favorite too... Ah well.... Here we go...." I sigh deeply and drive to two different cities,picking up Inscence and other items.

Offeny's POV:

Emma and I drive to City Hall and we go over the plan. "Okay so you go in and ask about passports, distracting him or her as I sneak in and grab the passports and then we're out
Simple enough, eh?" Emma pokes my side.

"Yeah, but you know that we can just pay for them, right?" I smirk.

"Yeah let's all walk in, a girl and murders going to get their pictures taken for passports, even tho we might need birth certificates, which I doubt you guys have and still, they wouldn't let us cus you guys are basically criminals and will go to jail." she says sarcastically.

"Gosh it was just an idea!' I poke Emma playfully in the side and get out the car. I morph into my human form and we walk in. I see the person at the desk is a woman. Yes! This will be easy. I get a text from Ben that the security cams are off so Emma won't be seen sneaking into the back. That will give her 15 minutes to get in and get out before security goes to check. He also texted that the money is in our accounts and so he's going to meet us here.

I reply 'Okay awesome. See ya in a bit.' I put my phone away and follow Emma inside and I go up to the lady at the front desk and distract her with my charm. I smile and her. Keiko would have my balls on a plate if she knew what I was doing right now.

"Hey there beautiful." I grin and she blushes, fixing her glasses. "Wh-what can I do for you s-sir?" She's nervous. Ina good way. "Oh I just came in to see weddin venues in Paris. Could you help me out?" I wink and she giggles and blushes more, dismissing the fact that I basically told her I'm getting married.

"I'm doing this fora good friend of mine. He's getting married and his bride wants to marry in Paris." I smile and her fingers fumble on the keyboard. Hehe. Works everytime.

She prints out page after page of Paris Wedding venues. "Thank you so much miss-" then I hear the alarm go off and hear running. "STOP RIGHT THERE!" i turn to see Emma running with down the hall from Security. "Let's go now!" she yells ad she bolts for the door. I grab the papers and run after her, only to be stopped by the Police.

"Shit...." The police take us away and they put us in the same cell as Ben.

"Ben!" Emma rushes to hug him and they kiss for a bit and hug each other.I sit and sigh, wishing that we never got caught. "I'm sorry guys...." Emma and Ben look at me abd Ben opens his mouth to say something when an officer comes back to open the cell. "You made bail. Consider yourselves lucky." he lets us out and we walk down the hall, the same thoughts running through our heads: Who bailed us out?

As we turn the corner, we see a very furious looking Keiko, her arms folded and her foit tapping the ground. "Nathan..... Outside. Now. You two.... Get your asses in the car, asap." Ben pats my shoulder and him and Emma walk past Keiko, quietly thanking her and she hands them Emma's purse that has the blank passports. I hope Keiko didn't see them.... She walks up to me and grabs my ear and pulls me outside. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!!!" I say as she pulls me and then lets go.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Sending me off so you can get yourself in trouble?! Do you plan to do this bull shit after we get married?! Secrets and lies don't fly with me. And, you don't even like Inscence! Why would you send me to get more of you don't like them?! What the hell?! Then Ben calls me, saying that your asses got thrown in jail!" she scowls and waits for me to talk.

"Look, baby I'm sorry. I didn't like sending you off like that. The reason why I sent you off to get more Inscence is cus you were running out. I know how much you love it so I thought you would like more..." I hold get close. "Thank you for being there for me. I love you and I'm sorry for all this... Can you please forgive me?" I hold her, looking into her eyes. She sighs and closes het eyes, huffing and then breathing heavily through her nose. "I could never stay mad at you... I forgive you." She opens her eyes and kisses me, smiling her soft, beautiful smile.

"But you're giving me a message when we get home."

I smile. "I would love to." She smiles and takes my hand and we head to the car, preparing for the 2 hour ride home.