Kidnapped

Jeff's POV:

Shit. I'm so irresponsible! I should have been watching both of them! I think as I run through the forest, trying to run after the pick up truck. "Sally! Go back to the mansion and tell the others that Keiko was kidnapped, again! Hurry!" she nods and runs in the other direction and I catch up to the truck and I hold onto the side, but get knocked off, the wind getting knocked out of my lungs and I fall to the ground, rolling.

Ow! Fuck! Shit! Ow! I stop rolling and cough up blood and wipe my mouth and look at the dust from the truck and sigh. Shit. I run after the truck. I'm so sorry Keiko... Please be Okay....

Keiko's POV:

The last thing I see is Jeff fall off the side of the truck and roll away. Then... Then... I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. Fuck my head hurts! I groan and I sit up, holding the back of my head. I feel something warm and sticky and freeze. Fuck I'm bleeding.... Where the hell am I?  I look around the dark room I'm in, with the exception of a window allowing the blue moonlight in. I stand on my toes and look out the window. All i see are trees and the moon. I look at the door, which has a yellowish light coming from it and I go to it and twist the handle, and it doesn't budge. I try to juggle it and I realise it's locked. Shit.

I turn and squint at the room and see a bed and walk to it and I suddenly feel so dizzy and fall onto the bed. I then hear the door opening and I scramble to the corner of the bed, as a guy with bright blonde hair walks in with something in his hand. "This'll show You not to blow me off and then humiliate me, you Bitch!" he slams the door and I flinch.

"W-where the fuck am i, you freak?!" i spat at him. In the moonlight, he grins evilly with a ball gag in his hands. "None of you're business!" he advances towards me and I dart across the room and he runs after me and grabs my hair and yanks me back forcefully. I scream and fall back, gripping my head. He forcefully puts the gag in my mouth and sits on me as I scream and ge rips my clothes off, scratching me in the process. I cry and scream, and fight back. He then undoes his pants and I try to crawl from under him but her holds me down, and I scream as touches me and I try my best to protest and fight, but he overpowers me and chokes me as he pushes himself into me forcefully.

I cry and wish Offenderman would help me. I almost pass out from lack of oxgyen and he lets go, and breathe heavily and he stands and puts his pants back on and smirks and kneels down to me. "Where's your little boyfriend, now, huh?" I take the gag out. "W-what boyfriend?" "While you were knocked out, you kept saying Nathan.... Guess he's not comong to your rescue, is he?" he laughs and kicks my side, making me cough. He repeats it, this time making me cough up blood. He laughs and leaves me shaking, bleeding and crying on the floor as he leaves the room and locks it. I climb onto the bed and wrap up in the old, tattered blanket and cry into the pillow until I fall asleep.

°in the morning°

I wake up to the sound of a door unlocking and I remember where I am and I sit up as the door opens and the blonde haired boy walks in, looking sad. "Hey... I'm sorry about last night... I had a little too much to drink and yeah..." he walks towards me and I flinch and whimper. He stops and sighs the  leaves the room, locking it. I cry softly into my knees for what seems like hours until someone brings me breakfast and I eat a little bit and then try to open the window open and call out for Offenderman. "Offenderman! Wherever you are, please! Help me!" after hours and hours of shouting and pleading, I see him. My heart races and I smile, but he just stands there, at the edge of the woods. I plead for him to help me, but he then turns away and walks off. I feel hopeless. 

My heart feels like it's been stabbed with a hot knife and then yanked out of my chest. I slump down onto the bed i pull under the window and sob. I fall asleep and sleep for the rest of the day but at night, I wake up to the sound of screaming and growling. I sit up and whimper, covering my ears when I hear a familiar voice. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! I'M NOT GONNA ASK YOU AGAIN!!" Jeff? I wrap the blanket around me as the door jiggles violently and then the door snaps, as Jeff rams into the door. He does it again and the door breaks down and i scream. He breathes hard and he sees me and runs to me.

"Oh my god! Keiko are you okay?" he takes his blood stained jacket off and puts it over me. I sniffle and hug him, crying hard. He picks me up as Smile dig walks in, panting and covered in blood. He leaves prints of his paws on the floor in blood and I look around at the house, blood splattered everywhere. I whimper and Jeff pushes my head on his shoulder. "Don't look...." he holds me tighter and he walks us back to the mansion. "So, what did they do to you? Sadly only one escaped. It was a guy with blonde hair. He ran off, and I couldn't catch him." i sniffle and cry into his shirt. He stops walking and sits down by a tree and puts me on his lap and I cry. He strokes my hair and shushes me.

He looks at me. "Hey hey... Whats the matter?" he says softly, looking into my eyes. I sniffle, "The blonde haired guy... He... He..." i break down crying, gripping his shirt. I feel Jeff grip the hoodie, and tremble with rage. "I'm going to hunt his ass down and slaughter him." I look at him and he calms down. He looks into my eyes and slides his hand on my cheek and pulls my head close to his. "I'm sorry for what he did to you. I'm so sorry. I hate myself because I wasn't able to protect you. I-I'm sorry... Can you ever forgive me?" tears start streaming down his face and I wipe them away. "It's okay.. I understand, Jeff... I could never hate you or be mad at you. It was my fault for not paying attention to my surroundings."

He hugs me and I smile. He holds me close amd kisses my cheek and stands up, walking me, him and Smile Dog home.

Jeff's POV:

No one hurts her and gets away with it. That's two people on my kill list. Offenderman, I'm coming for your pale, white ass!

Keiko's POV:

I don't know how he walked, but we talked about life, and he told me a little more about the other CreepyPasta's that live in the mansion that I have yet to meet. I fall asleep in his arms and then wake up in my (Offenderman's old room) room, in bed, fully clothed. I look around and see Jeff's jacket on the floor and I go to pick it up and put it on and go back to sleep.