Anger

°From now on it'll be Keiko's POV and then Offendy's for the wedding scene. Okay? Okay°

Keiko's POV:

On the long ride home I chewed out everyone I fuss out everyone but especially Emma. "I EXPECTED YOU TO BE RESPONSIBLE AND MAKE SURE THESE TWO DON'T BLOW UP TE MANSION! THIS WAS SO IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU EMMA!" When we get home I'm still very mad amd go up the room and fall on the bed. A short while afterwards I hear the door slowly creak open and soft footsteps comimg to the bed then I feel the bed sink under a heavy weight. "Babe? I'm sorry for getting in trouble. And for flirting with the receptionist...."

I grip the bed, my heart aching. My voice is muffled from the pillows as I struggle to keep my cool. "You... Flirted with... Another woman??" My heart pounds loudly in my chest and I feel the burn of tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

He stays silent for a bit and sighs. "Yes. I thought someone told you... I'm sorry baby.." he puts his hand on mine "I-" I give him a hard slap on the face, shaking and tears dropping onto the bed as I look down. "I-i can't believe.... That.... You haven't changed...." I look up at him, tears rolling down my face and hurt etched on my face.

He holds his red cheek and his mouth in an upside down smile. "K-keiko no... I have changed..." he tries to put his hand on my cheek but I slap it away and slide my ring off. "K-keiko What're you doing?!" I put the ring in his hand. "So that you can flirt with whoever you fucking want." I get up and pack my clothes in a bag and I walk out the room, slamming the door and storming out past everyone.

Jeff stops me. "Hey what's wrong?" he looks concerned but I just need mumble, "Go ask Offendy..." I move past him and go out the door, to my car and driving off. I cry on the way back to the city, my vision blurring from time to time and I eventually come to the edge of the woods and stop, holding my head in my hands and sobbing, my chest burning with hurt.

~time skip~

I knock on my old apartment door and Emma opens the door. "K-keiko... Uh..." I ignore her and go inside, going to my old room and closes the door. I sit on the bed and look around. Looks like Emma took that extra third bedroom. My stuff was completely untouched. I sigh and lay in bed, cuddling my little stuffed lamb and kick my converse off, sniffling and crying softly and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up, my room bathed in complete darkness,feeling a warm hand on my face. "I'm so sorry my love... If only you understood..." Is that.... Offenderman? I feel the weight be lifted off the bed. I open my eyes slightly and see him, smiling at me then I drift off again. "Don't worry. Everything will be Okay, my love~" his voice softly echoes in the dark as I fall asleep.