Mini Story part 3

Jack's POV:

SHIT I GOT KEIKO PREGNANT! OFFENDY'S GONNA KILL ME!BUT I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!  I kiss Keiko on the cheek and smile. "I need to go buy stuff!"

I get up and and get out of bed, tripping over clothes and I grab my pants and I put on a MCR Danger Zone tank top and I grab my shoes and socks and I run out my room door, rushing downstairs and out the door, taking Masky's car. I drive to the store quickly and excitedly.

~Time Skip~

I get home two hours later, the car full of baby stuff. I get out the car and hear yelling from inside, then I hear glass breaking and Keiko scream. I quickly get the door open and I see Offendy standing over Keiko, growling and yelling, holding Emma, BEN, Jeff and Masky in the air, away from them. Jeff and BEN struggle to get free to get to their weapons. "HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME YOU WHORE!!!!" Offendy yells at her.

I see Keiko flinch and whimper, holding her head which is bleeding. My eye twitches, and I take my scalpel out and charge at Offendy, tackling him to the floor, making him drop our friends. I scream and slash and stab at him. He grabs a vace and hits me on the head with ut, knocking me off. I lay on the floor, and he stands over me, ready to drive a tendril through me.

"OFFENDY NO!!!" I hear Keiko yell as she runs over to me, laying over me, shielding me. I feel her heart race and beat against my chest. Everything is so fuzzy and fading. I can barely hear what everyone is saying and then I pass out.

~Time Skip~

.... I'm so warm....  And... I hear sniffling... Where.... Where am I....?

The area around me starts to faze back slowly.  I look next to me and see Keiko in a chair, holding herself and sniffling. I'm in my room....I groan, trying to sit up. She looks up and rushes to me, gently pushing me back down. "Babe please stay down. You're badly injured...." I look at my chest, seeing scars and scratches. Even small holes and bandages. "Wh-what the hell happened to me?"

"After you passed out, Offenderman threw against the wall, and continued to beat you up. He even stabbed me cus I cheated.... And...... I think he tried to kill the baby...."

My eye sockets widen as I look at her stomach and lift up her shirt, seeing bloody bandages wrapped around her. I gasp and look at her, caressing her face. "You were out for two days.... I went to see a doctor... The growing baby wasn't harmed at all..." She smiles and kisses me. I breathe a sigh of relief. She climbs in bed and cuddles me. "He left. For good." she whispers and smiles.

I smile and get out of bed, going to my dresser. I pull out a little box and go to her, getting on one knee. "I've been meaning to do this for a long time..... Keiko Davisen.... Will you marry me?" I blush slightly.

She grins and nods, crying and smiling, kissing me. I put the ring on her finger and hug her. "I want to do this before the baby is born." She whispers. I smile. "Of course. Anything for you my love~..."

~Time skip to wedding day~

Keiko's POV:

Today.... I'm getting married!

I ask Emma to help me put on my costom made Steampunk dress and she helps with my hair.

I smile in the mirror and I hug her, them she rushes off to get her Maid of Honor dress on. I smile and hope today goes smoothly.

Jack's POV:

I can't believe I'm finnally getting hitched. If only my parents could see me now....

"I shouldn't have let Keiko pick out the theme for the wedding... I'm not sure that I looke good im this suit, Jeff..."

"Dude you look awesome. I, look awesome, okay? Just don't get Cold Feet man..." He pata my back as he helps me with my tie and looks me in eye sockets. "Make her happy...."  he hugs me and leaves the room, getting set up. I look at myself and smile and then follow Jeff out the door. I go to the hall and stand at the Altar, waiting. Then the music starts and I see my beautiful bride walking down  isle in her dress. My knees feel weak and my heart is pounding so hard, it might explode. I smile and watch her, the butterflies in my stomach multiplying with each graceful step she takes. I'm so happy I asked her to be mine.

Keiko's POV:

Oh god don't trip, don't trip,don't trip! I think to myself as I slowly walk down the isle,Sally dropping red rose petals happily. I smile and look at Jack, blushing and heart pounding. I walk up to the Altar and everyone sits, and the wedding starts. I smile as the priest talks.

"Do you,Jack, take Keiko Davisen as your lawfully wedded wife? To protect her, and care for her, through sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

"I-i do..." he blushes and smiles.

"Do you,Keiko Davisen, take Jack as your lawfully wedded wife? To love him, and care for him, through sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

I take a deep breath, and say "I do~" I smile.

"By the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Sally brings the rings and we put them on each other and he takes my hand, pulling me close and kisses me. Everyone cheers and we run down the isle, Everyone cheering happily.

I giggle and hold Jacks hand, covering my face as people throw rice and we rush into the rented limo, going to tma different location to actually have the celebration party.

~one more time skip~

After the drinks, cake being smushed on Jack's face and people getting drunk and emotional, Jack and I drive to the airport and fly to Honolulu, Hawaii. I sleep soundly on the plane and dream of our new life together. 

I wake up, Jack shaking me to get up because it was time to leave the plane. I grab my stuff and we search for our bags, getting odd stares from people. We ignore them and get a ride to our new beach house, which was bought but Slendy and we settle down.

"I'm surprised that Offendy didn't stop the wedding." i say as I change my clothes. Javk stops what he's doin and hugs me from behind. I blush and smile. He kisses my neck and rubs my hips. "No need to worry about him. It's just you..." his hands slide up to my chest, "and me~" he kisses my neck, playing with my chest and picks me up. I squeal and giggle, kicking my feet. He drops me on the bed and kisses me, setting himself between my legs. He grinds on me and I blush and moan. "N-no fair!!"  he then strips and strips me. He kisses my neck and slides in me, thrusting fast. I moan loudly and dig my nails into his back. I could get used to this~. After an hour of hardcore sex, we lay in bed, cuddling happily. "I'm happy that you're mine." He whispers, kissing my head. I smile and fall asleep.

I'm happy that I met him~....

(AAAAND THATS THE END OF THE MINI STORY SERIES!D HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!!!)