New Fiance

Offenderman's POV:

Yesterday was the best day ever... I got in a few punches at Jeff, i was there for Keiko's party, now my new fiance is curled up in my arms. She's so beautiful when she sleeps... How did she ever fall for something like me? I smile at the thought and look at Keiko in my arms. I caress her cheek in my large hand and she smiles. My heart pounds so hard it feels like it might wake her up. I smile and kiss her forehead. She snuggles closer to me and I feel so happy. I feel like the luckiest bastard in the whole world. I smell her and sigh softly.

She smells like cotton candy. Heh... I hated cotton candy, but now i think I love it.... I smile and cuddle her, stroking her long beautiful hair and the butterflies in my gut scatter endlessly as we lay here. I hear a knock and Jeff comes in.

"Hey guys do you know-" he stops when he sees us and he turns and leaves. I look at the door and then turn my attention to Keiko and I kiss her head. I need to get up but I'd rather stay here and lay with her for eternity. I kiss her forehead and get up slowly, sliding my arm from under her and i grab my pants and put them on and zip them up, taking the belt out the loops and I drop it, cringing and I look at her, still sleep and I sigh softly and go out the door silently and I head down the hall.

As i walk down the hall, everyone greets me and I greet them back, smiling. They seem shocked at this, as I usually don't smile in the morning. I grin like a fool as i make my way downstairs. But I'm a happily engaged fool. I wave to Jeff and Sally on the couch and pet Smile Dog on my way to the kitchen and happily greet E. J and scoot him aside and I set up the oven to make pancakes.

°half an hour later°

I finish adding on the chocolate chips, bananas, bacon and whipped cream and bring mine and Keiko's plates upstairs, two glasses of oj in my tendrils.  I open the door slowly and peek in, seeing she's still sleep and I bring her food in and shake her slighty. "Keeiko? Wake up honey.. Time to eat.." she groans and turns around and looks at me, annoyed but then her expression changes to a happy one and she sits up, wearing one of my shirts. I kiss her forehead and I set her food on her lap and give her utensils. She blushes slightly and I smile widely. I hook my finger under her chin and turn her head to me.

I kiss her softly and she places a hand on my cheek, kissing me back. I pull away, grinning and get up to go on the other side of the bed to eat. We talk and eat and laugh all morning. I just can't get enough of her.... I smile at the thought and take our dishes downstairs. "Get dressed hon! We're goin out!"  i yell as i head downstairs. I hear the door close and go to the kitchen and hum softly and clean the dishes. I finish up and see Emma walk in and BEN running up her and hugs her, spinning around and giggling. I smile as they kiss for a second and sit on the couch.

I dry my hands and go over to Emma and tap her shoulder and i nod my head to the back yard and she nods and I head to the back door and close it. I sit down in the swinging bench in the back porch and listen to the sounds of nature. I smile and inhale deeply,  smelling pine and grass and fresh clean water. I sigh happily and hear the birds chirp happily as Emma comes out side and plops next to me, making the bench swing more.

"So what did you want?" she asks, not looking at me.

"I need your help planning the wedding..." i say, watching her reaction. She smiles and looks at me.

"Really? Me? You want me to help?"

"Yeah. You're her best friend. You two are like sisters!" i grin and she gives me a funny look.

"Well... I've always wanted to plan something big... Besides a mass murder! Haha! Just kidding! Of course I'll help."

"But... There's one small problem...."

"What is it?" she crosses her legs, intrigued. I hesitate.

"She wants the wedding in Paris..." I watch Emma's reaction as her jaw drops.

"Paris?! Do you guys even have the money for that?! Do you guys even have passports?!"

"I'm not sure and no."She sighs and looks down, thinking. Then, her head springs up and she has the widest smile on her face. I can just imagine a little light bulb on top of her head.

"I have a plan... But it's illegal... And very dangerous..."Now I'm interested...

"Go on." I say, leaning in to listen.

"So, BEN had recently gotten us tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert somehow, and forged is backstage passes, so maybe we can test how good he really is with technology..."
She grins mischievously. I grin also.

"Continue."

"He can get us passports. For free. And he get us the money... He just has to virtually rob a few banks. What do you think?" she bites her lip in anticipation. I think about it and look at her and grin devilishly

"When do we start?"

~Mew! Sowwy I has been ghosting for a while... I'm not really myself...😕 Here's Jeff singing~

😕 Here's Jeff singing~