62.

Devronica in MM

Omniscient

Roni turned over to see August crying and talking in his sleep. "No baybeh, please don't leave me," he said, as a few tears fell from his eyes.

Not knowing what was going on, she shook him, causing him to wake up. He looked around the room in complete shock before his eyes landed on Roni. He took her in a tight hug and cried on her chest.

Even though it was just a nightmare, it hurt like hell to see his fiancé get killed in front of him. He was just relieved that it wasn't reality. "I love you, don't forget that. I love you with all my heart," he said, kissing her lips repeatedly.

Since Roni knew he wouldn't want to talk about it, she didn't ask. She just let him lay on her chest and cry. "I love you to, August."

The nightmare seemed so real to August. He felt like it was a sign. It killed him to know that he and Roni were in danger and he couldn't do anything about it.

"I don't kno' what I would do without you Devronica. If I ever lose you, it will kill me. I love you with everything in me, I swear. You got my heart. I don't wanna be with nobody else. You my one and only. You the only person I wanna be with, I jus love you so much baybeh. Don't ever leave me, please," he said caressing her face.

"I really love you August. More than you'll ever know, actually."

He smiled before he started to unbutton the oversized shirt she had on. Since Jose called in the middle of them having sex, they never got to finish. Plus, August thought it was more fun to have sex in a hotel. "What are you doing?" Roni chuckled, already knowing the answer.

"Finishin' what I started. Spread them legs, I got business ta take care of."

He helped her spread her legs before kissing her inner thighs. She didn't have on any underwear so it would be easier for him to please her.

While playing with her clit, he loved watching the faces she mad. It turned him on even more.

August took his fingers out of her to see that they were dripping with her juices. He tasted them before inserting them back in and tasting them again. "You taste good baybeh," he said, causing her to blush.

Climbing on the bed, he positioned himself in front of her before slowly inserting. He winced at her tightness.

He stroked her slowly, looking into her eyes as he did so. She could barely keep them open but she knew August loved it when she looked at him while they made love.

He began to quicken his pace. Roni tried to get from under him but he held her tight. "I can't August, I can't," she moaned.

"That's not my name," he said, hardly smacking her butt.

"I'm sorry."

"You sorry what?"

"I'm sorry daddy."

"Now take it," he said, going even faster and harder.
**********

"Ma, I'm not even sure what the dream was about. He didn't tell me," Roni said as she talked on the phone with her mother, Eve.

She had told her about how August was crying in his sleep. It was bothering her a little but she didn't want to ask him what happened.

"You need to ask him then baby girl. It might be important and he probably wants to talk about it. Where is he anyway?"

"I'll try. He went to go get Miss Sheila settled in a hotel. I'll call you to tell you how it went."

"Okay baby. I love you, rub Angel for me," Eve said before ending the call.

Eve had already came up with the name Angel for Roni and August's son since the baby brought them closer together.

"Baybeh!" August yelled as he came through the hotel room door with a bag of food in his hand.

"What?."

"I got some food fa free," he said, throwing a fry at her.

"How?"

"They had this broad down at McDonald's. She thought I was cute so she payed fa my whole meal. I ain't complainin'. That shit cost almost 30 dollas."

Roni snatched the bag out of his hand. "Oh so you got bitches paying for ya shit now?" Roni asked, standing up. She could now stand which came as a shock to her since she wasn't supposed to for a few more weeks.

"Babe, it's not that deep. I took the food and ran. She wasn't even allat ta be honest," he said, taking the food back.

"Umhm okay. Anyways, come sit down and talk to me about that dream you had."

Even though he didn't want to talk about the nightmare, he felt like it would relieve some stress. It was bothering him an awful lot. He walked over to Roni and sat her on his lap.

"That shit wasn't no dream, it was a nightmare. It felt so real too, that's why I thought it was. We had pulled up ta the hotel, and I got out ta get our luggage. All of a sudden, I heard a gunshot go off and...," he explained as his eyes started to tear up. "And then you were dead. It was an unbearable feelin' man. I can't even really explain how I felt. I didn't even get ta see who had done the shit. I just kno', my whole world was taken from me befo' my eyes."

"August, I'm not going nowhere, okay? I love you," she said, kissing him plump lips.

"I pray ta God you don't. I love you too."

*******

I had to give them so sort of happiness before all hell breaks lose next chapter

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
Princess Nesh👑