35.

Devronica in MM
Devronica

I knocked on Jose's room door and waited for him to answer. He invited me over to watch a movie and I thought it would be the perfect chance to tell him I started talking to August again.

He opened it and gave me a smile. "Wassup Dev," he said, pulling me into a hug.

His scent was everything and I just wanted to kiss him. "I have something to tell you," I said.

"I started talking to August again."

The smile on his face turned into a frown. His eyes had a look of sadness, and it made me feel like the most horrible person in the world. "Seriously?"

I nodded and took a seat on his bed. "Dev, what  were you thinking? I can't tell you what to do but, why? That boy has cheated on you..twice and you still took him back." He sat down beside me.

"I didn't completely take him back. I'm giving him a chance. He said he loves me."

He shook his head and looked away from me. "And I love you," he said, causing my heart to fall in my stomach.

"Jose I-,"

"It's cool," he said, cutting me off. "Call me when you get your situation together."

I walked out of his room and made my way out of his house. I felt horrible so I decided to call Angel. "Hello?"

"Best friend, I need you," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Can I come over?"

"Sure."
*******
I plopped on Angel's bed with tears falling from my eyes. "Jose told me he loves me," I said.

"He did what?! What did you say back?"

"I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say anything..I'm technically back with August."

"Wait, you mean to tell me..you're back together with that trifling ass nigga who cheated on you twice? Girl what the hell is wrong with you? I love you but, you're wrong for what you're doing. Jose really cares about you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you. He was there for you when you needed him."

She was right but, I felt like August deserved another chance. He was genuine with his apology. I really care about Jose but, I don't what to do. "We're not back together. We're trying to fix what is broken."

She sighed. "Devronica, listen to me. I still don't know how you deal with him having a daughter already. What's gonna happen when his other child is born?"

I gave her a confused look. "Uh, what the hell are you talking about?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Roni, Desire is like 4 months pregnant with August's baby."

It felt like someone had put a knife right through me. I had no idea about Desire's pregnancy which made the way I felt even worse. I looked at Angel with tear filled eyes and she pulled me into her.

"Why does he keep hurting me?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"I don't know baby girl. You need to leave him alone."

All of a sudden, I was filled with anger. August had put me through a lot and I wanted him to feel the pain I felt. Except I didn't want him to feel it mentally...I wanted him to feel it physically. 
******

August

I was sittin' on the porch with Desire when all of a sudden, I saw Roni's car pullin' into my driveway. This looked bad and I knew I wasn't gon have an excuse ta explain why Desire was hea.

She got out of the car and she looked angry. If looks could kill, we would've been dead as fuck. "What is she doing here?" Desire asked.

"Jus hold on," I said, gettin' up and walkin' down the steps.

"Wassup August! Hi Desire," she said, with a fake smile on ha face.

"Hey baybeh. What you doin' hea? I said, nervously.

"Nah nigga. What she doing here?" she asked, gesturin' ta Desire.

I didn't kno' what ta say so I didn't say anything. "She pregnant huh?"

"Yeah. I was gon tell ya but I was gon wait until we were fully in a relationship," I said.

She laughed before shakin' ha head. If Roni was anything, she was crazy. She made ha ways towards Desire with me trailin' behind ha.

"You pregnant?" She asked, her accent showin' fully.

"Yeah, not that it's any of your business though."

Roni laughed once again and reached into her purse.

"Roni, whatchu doin'?"

She pulled out a taser and I almost bust my ass tryna run. "Don't run na!" she said, chasin' afta me.

Desire was screamin' while Roni chased me around the house. The mo I ran, the faster she got. She looked like a bolt of lightnin' with feet.

All of a sudden she stopped and I turned around ta see Jose pickin' ha up and takin' ha ta his car. "Devronica, chill out," he said as she tried to get out of his grasp.

How the fuck this nigga kno' where I live?

Angel came runnin' and also tried ta console Roni. "Let me go!" she kept screamin'.

"Angel, take the taser and put it in my car," Jose said.

I couldn't believe the events that were happenin' befo' my eyes. She just tried ta electrocute a nigga.
*****
Y'all, this was lowkey funny. 😂

August tried it..he really did.

No, they never got back together, they were going to but from the looks of it....🤔

Don't worry though, I got this all under control. 😊

Yes, Jose and Roni both have feelings for each other.

Excuse mistakes and typos

(Pic of Angel below)

💍