52.

Omniscient

August and Roni remained at the hotel and relaxed. August felt like it would be good idea to take Roni to a hotel to get away from the drama. He made sure they were far enough to where nobody would know them. They were staying at The Four Seasons in Los Angeles.

Roni thought it was thoughtful of August to do something so special for her. Their hotel room was beautiful and she never had stayed in anything like it.

It was 10 am and Roni laid on August's chest as he was fast asleep

It was 10 am and Roni laid on August's chest as he was fast asleep. She had been awake for a while from a previous nightmare. She had a dream that Jose had found her and killed her. It wasn't as scary as it should've been to her because, she woke up in August's arms. He mad her feel protected.

August made a vow to never let anything happen to Roni. He guarded her with his life, so he'd be dammed if he lost her again. He loved her with everything in him and would do anything for her.

She tapped his chin causing his eyes to flutter open. "Wassup," he said sleepily.

"Good morning," Roni said, admiring his features. He was such a beautiful creation to her. She loved his flaws.

"Why you up so early?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'm guess I'm not sleepy anymore."

"How long you been up?"

"Since 7. I took my shower and all that good stuff."

"Hm. You smell good," he said, putting his head in the crook of her neck.

"August, do not go back to bed. I'm sooo bored."

"Well, I'm not stayin' in the hotel all day so, where ya wanna go babe?"

She tapped her chin as she thought about what
she wanted to do. She had never been to Los Angeles so she wanted to try something new. "I don't know about anything down here. You've been here before so, think about it."

August thought about the tons of restaurants he'd been to during his 10 trips to Los Angeles. "We could go ta the Water Grill. They got some good shit ova thea," he said before looking a Roni.

"How long you been up again?" He asked, not believing her first answer.

"Since like, 5," she said honestly.

He shook his head in disappointment. He didn't like that fact that Roni barely got any sleep. It was unhealthy for her and the baby. "Devronica, take a nap or somethin'. You kno' you need some rest."

"But we're going to the Water Grill," she pouted.

"We'll go when you wake up. I just want you to be careful," he said, kissing her temple.

Knowing that he wouldn't let the situation go, she relaxed in his arms and soon drifted off to sleep.
****

Meanwhile Kay was at the house, deep in thought. He couldn't get over the fact that he let it happen..again. The more he thought about it, the more he felt like it was his fault.