28.

Devronica in MM

Devronica

I pulled into Zay's driveway and hopped out of my car. He called me over to hang out and I needed it to take my mind off of August.

I walked up the steps and was greeted by him sitting on the porch. "Hey Zay Zay," I said, talking a seat next to him.

He looked at me weird before getting up. He then picked me up out of the chair. "Oh my, what are you doing?" I chuckled.

"You came to my house without speaking. Where they do dat at?" He laughed, putting me down afterwards.

"Oops. Anyways, what's going on with you and Angel?"

He shrugged and laid back in his seat. "We broke up. She doesn't trust me so, I had to let her go."

"From the looks of it, she had a reason to not trust you," I said, referring to Jasmine.

"Jazz and I are just friends," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Umhm."

"They have a new kid on the block. He's a white boy."

I raised a brow at him and looked down the street. There was an extremely cute white boy down the street. "Do you know his name?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name's Jose." (Picture of Jose below)

" (Picture of Jose below)

"Oh..he's cute," I said, smirking.

He looked at me weird before shaking his head. "Roni, don't you have a boyfriend? The one you didn't tell me about."

I shrugged. "Ion know," I said in my accent.

He smiled at me before giving me a hug. "I miss that. So, what happened between y'all?"

"He kissed his sister's best friend and didn't tell me about it. I don't know if I could ever trust him again," I explained.

"Awe, that's not right. Desire is a fine muhfucka though," he said, licking his lips.

I shook my head and stood up. "Where you going? I was just playing," he said, getting up also.

"I'm gonna go say hi to your new neighbor."

He shook his head. "I'm going with you before you get yourself into something you can't get out of."

We walked over to Jose's house just in time for him to take off his shirt. I didn't really have a thing for white boys but, he was an exception.

He looked over at us and smiled. "Hi, I'm Devronica," I said, shaking his hand.

"Wassup, I'm Jose," he said, smiling. "Hey Zay," he added, waving at Zay.

Zay waved back and took a seat on the sidewalk.

"So, when did you move down here?" I asked.

"My mom and I just moved down here a couple of days ago. That's why I'm helping with the boxes."