"Well, it's already almost six, and we're totally not training today, so Trevor, Xander, you and me are going to explore this city! Get dressed in something cute and be downstairs in twenty," Leilah gushed.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked sarcastically, gesturing to my too big t-shirt and sweat pants I threw on this morning.

"Haha very funny. Just get dressed...like a girl who's in Miami, please," Leilah said, shutting my door.

I sighed loudly before trudging over to my closet for a shirt. I settled on a lime green crop top with black writing that said 'F*ck off' before making my way to my dresser and pulling out a pair of black demin shorts out and throwing those on my bed. I went back to my closet and pulled out my green and black Converse and threw them on the floor next to my bed before grabbing my black lipstick, green wrist bands and green wristwatch.

  I slipped into those clothes and went to the mirror, trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I decided to just pull it into two low pigtails and put on a green beanie. I looked at my watch to see that it only took me seven minutes to get dressed.

   I grabbed my credit card and phone and slipped them into my back pocket before opening my door and hopping downstairs. Trevor and Xander were talking and seemed bored, our four trainers were nowhere to be seen, and I wasn't expecting Leilah to be ready for another thirty minutes.

  Xander caught my eye, smiled, looked at my attire, then frowned.

"Don't you think that's a little....revealing?" He asked nervously.

   Trevor glanced up at me and gave me a look that said 'go change.'

"Oh, come on guys! She looks hot!" Leilah shouted, descending the stairs.

Leilah decided on a pretty pink sundress and pink flats. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

"Gonna get some guy's digits, right Star?" She asked playfully, tugging gently on one of my pigtails.

"Let's just go already," Xander griped.

"Awww, looks like someone's not having a good day," I teased as he grabbed his car keys.

"We're taking my car," He mumbled before pulling open the front door. Jeez, grumpy much?

    Miami is amazing. We found this really nice mall where we decided to spend the rest of the day. Leilah dragged Trevor into every clothes store she could find. Around eightish, we decided to pick up some Panda Express and eat at the food court on the third floor.

"Hi!" I looked up from my staring contest with Trevor to see a very preppy looking girl and a guy who looked like he was a Hollister model. I cursed when I realized I lost.

"My twin brother and I were wondering if those seats were taken?" The girl continued, gesturing to the two empty seats at our table.

"Uh, no. You guys can sit here," I said nonchalantly.

"Well, aren't you a very pretty girl?" The guy said, slipping into the seat next to me.

  Being the natural flirt I am, I responded with, "You don't look half bad yourself."

"Hey, how much does a polar bear weigh?" he asked suddenly.

"Uh, I don't know," I said, confused.

"Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm Wesely," He said with a smile, taking my hand and kissing it. That's so cheesy!

"Starlet," I giggled.

"Wes! Stop being such a flirt! You know she probably already has a boyfriend!" The girl snapped, breaking the conversation she was having with Leilah.