18) Your Lips

I hold the small little pup in my arms as he is wrapped up in my baby blanket. His fur is black and gray and his two eyes are brown and blue. He is the most gorgeous living thing that has ever been created in life. Liam is a close second though.

Liam sits down next to me with small pieces of meat in a little bowl, his soft hand rubbing little Nick's head as I smile. "Do you think Nick will be like you or me? Annoying or calm?" He smirks a bit and licks a large part of my cheek.

"I think he will be a calm little pup who follows the rules since he came from you. Even though I did help make him, he will have more of your characteristics." I nod gently and peck Liam's lips before Nick sneezes, making me giggle.

"His little sneezes are so cute. Bless you, baby."

Liam chuckles and kisses his head before standing up from the couch. "I'm going to make dinner now. The other three should be here, but I'm not sure. If you need help with anything I'll-"

I shake my head while smiling. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'm not a child. I'm an adult." He grins and pats my leg gently before going to the kitchen. I look back down at Nick and smile at him, my heart fluttering at his adorable puppy face.

I lean down and rub my nose against Nick's, his pawing softly and slowly being placed onto my cheek, nearly making me cry. I made this cute little pup with Liam, and I couldn't be happier. He couldn't be happier as well because he was actually crying when he first saw him. I was balling my eyes out.

Like he said though, I'm hoping that we will have a second one soon, hopefully a girl, so we can have a boy and a girl together. If it's another boy I would still be happy because I would have two cute and wonderful pups in my life that I made with Liam.

I'm still so happy that he came into my life last year and did everything that he did. He is my soulmate and my werewolf, which indeed is hard to say, but it's a fact. I thought that being with a werewolf would be scary, but it's quite the opposite. They are kind, sweet, gentle and they protect people with their lives.

At least, that's what Liam is like, and it's nearly perfect. Nobody is perfect, is what I'm saying. Not even me and not even Nick. Everyone has their flaws, and that's fine.

Louis comes into the room, holding his stomach while frowning. "I feel weird, Nialler.”

I frown with him before his mother and father come into the room. They smile big at me then at Louis who is still holding his stomach.

"We have some news for you, Lou! Your father and I have set up and arranged marriage with you, Zayn and, Harry." His eyes grow wide before he puts his hand over his mouth, running quickly into another room, hopefully the bathroom.

His parents frown my way. "That wasn't the response we were hoping for."

I chuckle and shake my head slightly. "I think he is just sick, don't worry. He loves the two so much, so this wedding should be perfect for him and the other two." They both nod, regaining their smiles as Louis comes back into the room. He sits back down in his spot and looks at me then at his parents.

"Sorry I ran off, I just threw up," he said as he rubbed his stomach, frowning a bit as his father begins to rub his right shoulder.

"It's alright. You're glad that we're setting up this arranged marriage, right?"

Louis smiles more and nods. "I'm really glad. I'm sure they'll be glad to hear about it also. They can be antsy about things so make sure this wedding is soon." They chuckle together as I grin.

"Don't worry about that, Lou. The wedding will be in December." Louis's smile grows even more as Liam then walks into the room. He sits down next to me frowning while Louis's parents are smiling at him.

"What's going on?"

Louis squeals loudly. "I'm getting married to Zayn and Harry in December," ge said loudly, making Liam chuckle as Louis's parents and I smile and roll our eyes.

"Well congrats, Louis! I'm sure they'll be glad to know about that. They've been aching to put a ring on that finger of yours."

He smirks and rolls his eyes. "Obviously. I'm going to go tell them!" He squeals one last time before heading back to his room.

Louis's parents stand up. "Well, we'll be heading back home. Have a wonderful evening you two-"

"Wait. You guys can stay. It's getting dark out." They look at each other then back at me.

"Are you sure? We wouldn't want to be a burden."

I smile and shake my head. "You could never. You can stay in one of the guest rooms. It's really alright."

They grin together and nod, taking off their light jackets.

"We will be in there then. I need a nap." Johannah states before heading up the stairs with Troy. I smile and let out a short sigh before looking down at a sleeping Nick. Then, I look at Liam who is smiling gently at him.

"Thank you for everything."

He smiles more and looks at me, planting a kiss to my nose. "It's no problem." He moves his thumbs to my lips and rubs them slowly. "Your lips are starting to look like mine, finally."

I chuckle softly and raise my brow a bit. "Really?"

He nods while still smiling. "Yup. You being a werewolf causes this, if you remembered. Now, I won't feel as weird having the strange markings."

I blush a bit and peck his lips slowly, leaning my forehead against his as I look into his eyes. "I love your lips."

He grins and pecks my lips again.

"And I love yours, my love."

The End.

~*~

Niam being cute as shït. I hope y'all enjoyed this story, I did, and I love you all so so much for taking the time to read this! Please check out my other books if you haven't yet.

-Robbi x