9) Fast Pulse

Niall's POV:

Another month has passed since I met Liam and it honestly has been the best two months. We have had our second date, Liam achingly wanting our third one to happen since I may or may not want to make love with him when that night comes. Making love in the early stages of dating could be a bad thing but when two people are meant for each other and really care about the other, then it should be really okay. To me, at least.

If people want to feel that closeness and that type of love with their partner, then they should go ahead and make love with them. The act of making love just makes me so happy and bubbly inside. It shows that a person loves their boyfriend or girlfriend in every way possible. I don't know if I'm really in love with Liam yet, though. He is the perfect guy to and for me but something feels off. He is a werewolf, but that isn't the issue, kind of.

What if he hurts me if he gets too angry about something? What if I do something that triggers him to hurt me or someone else who doesn't deserve to get hurt? I'd never want an innocent person to get hurt because of me, and I don't want Liam to hurt anyone unless he is stopping someone from hurting another innocent person. There are so many bad things that can happen since he is a werewolf. He is super protective of me so since he is so strong. He could severly injure someone for laying a finger on me. I hate violence and I always have. I only like it in TV shows though, but only in TV shows because it is acting and it isn't real.

I'm sure he would never hurt me intentionally  but I know that certain things really trigger the bad side of him. It's kind of weird and freaky, but I somehow understand it. Liam is a weird person, and I can fully relate with him on certain things, which is good because having connections with a person means that people can have a strong relationship. I hope that it means he'll never hurt me, even on accident. I'm hoping.

Liam grabs my waist after tickling me for about an hour, burying his face in my neck. I start to laugh again as he then pulls me onto the floor, now dragging me off somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?"

He smirks as he continues to pull me. "Somewhere. Just laugh and be pretty." My cheeks quickly become beet red, loud laughs erupting out of my mouth. He continues to drag me gently down the hallway, soon opening the door to the pool room after a few more seconds.

"We're gonna take a swim. I wanna show you something." I smile a bit as he lets go of my feet, stripping off his shirt and socks. I do the same quickly while watching Liam slip under the water.

I dip into the water with a slight frown on my face, looking around for Liam as it is mostly dark in the area. Liam comes up from the water after a few seconds, a huge grin on his face as he swims close to me. He places a hand on my cheek before pecking my lips. "So gorgeous under this moonlight. So beautiful and perfect.”

My blush intensifies as I stay close to him, staring into his eyes as I sigh happily.

"Enough with your cheesiness. What did you want to show me?" He chuckles before going back under the water. My frown deepens before he pulls me down with him, a gasp leaving my lips before I go under. What is he doing to me? Is he trying to kill me?

I open my eyes under the water as he covers my nose and mouth, winking at me before kissing me deeply after removing his hand. I kiss him back before actually breathing normally as he still covers my nose. I feel him smile against my lips as we kiss, my pulse rising at a quick pace.

The heat of our kiss becomes hotter by the second, my arms wrapping around his waist tighter. My pulse increases at a much quicker rate as the kiss goes on and my eyes start to open and close slowly.

Liam looks at me with wide eyes during the long kiss before pulling me back up. "Love, are you alright," He asks me nervously, eyes still wide.

I blink a few times before nodding slowly. "Yes, I'm alright, Li. How did you do that? Give me oxygen when kissing me?"

He sighs in relief and rubs my sides again, slowly. "One of my many skills. Me dad told me all of them, but there isn't a lot, just a few, like five."

I raise my brow. "Oh, so there's more? What else is there," I ask as we then get out of the pool, going into the hot tub afterward. "Well..." He adjusts himself as I cuddle up close in his embrace. "You already know that I can read my soulmate's mind and the oxygen thing, but I can also tell when someone is lying with no problem. I know when you, my soulmate, starts feeling sick, and, what I just found out is that I have the ability to turn invisible during the nighttime."

My eyes grew wide just from the third skill and my mouth somehow became wide as well after hearing the rest. "Those are amazing! You're like my guardian angel, werewolf soulmate. I love it."

He chuckles a bit as I cuddle closer to him with the biggest grin on my face. "I'm glad my skills make you happy. I'm hoping your friends and I can get along as well." He kisses my head before the entrance door opens, making Liam and I snap our heads towards it. Harry, Louis, and Zayn stand there, their smiles slowly fading as they look at Liam and me. Louis looks at me sternly, sighing.

"Didn't mean to interrupt..."

~*~

Ooo, Zourry is back :) wonder how that'll go. I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all.

QOTC: Does Louis still like Niall deep down?

Please remember to vote/comment -Robbi x