1) The First Meet

Saturday-November 20, 2016

Niall's POV:

"Louis, can you please stop drinking all of the coffee," Harry yelled at the tired boy, frowning when he began to look at Harry with an evil eye.

"I'm sorry that I had no sleep last night. I was watching Game Of Thrones," he grumbled, rubbing his eyes as he stepped up next to me. I couldn't help but smile at him. He was just so adorable.

"I can't blame you on that. The show is pretty epic. I'm only on season four though, so don't spoil anything."

He smirked. "Why don't we have an all nighter where we watch every episode, starting from where you are, until the newest one?" My heart couldn't have beaten more loud.

"That sounds like a good idea. How about tonight? It is Saturday after all. The week is usually busy." He chuckled. I began to blush.

"I'll see you tonight then, since we live together anyways."

I grinned. "Yeah. I'll see ya." He then goes to the back to get more of the drinks ready.

I stay in my spot, waiting for more customers to come in before a man walks through the entrance. He is wearing all black, hood slowly coming down before my mouth opens a bit. He is so hot.

The man walks up and smiles slightly, his hood completely down before I cough to clear my throat. "My name is Niall, and what would you like, sir?" His smile grew.

"I'd just like to stare at this beautiful boy in front of me,” he answered, not my actual question, obviously.

"Well u-uhm.. you'll have to let the other customers go first," I told him as a few more people came in lining up behind him.

"Liam. The name is Liam, Niall. You have a beautiful name." I couldn't help blush at his deep voice and compliment. I'm acting like a giddy schoolgirl, but I can't help myself.

"Th-Thanks but wait, is there something on your lip," I said, not like a question, as I noticed scars, I think, on each of his lips.

"No, why," he asked, nervously. Strange.

"It looks like there's something on your lips," I continued to push the subject before he shook his head.

"There's nothing, I promise."

I sighed at his worried tone. "Okay, whatever. What would you like?" He sighed, smiling again.

"I'd like a coffee with sugar and milk please."

I smiled along with him. "That's how I like it." I told him before Louis came up with just that order. He is lightning quick, and it's quite impressive.

"Good to know, love. I'll see you again some other time, yeah," he said before paying, sitting down at the farthest booth, making me pout.

"You can clean up back there, Niall. You seem to be in a daze." I shook my head as he tried to push me away to the back gently.

"No no, 'm fine, Louis, really. Its just... That guy. He seems so interesting." I shake my head again before sighing.

"Anyway... My name is Niall, what would you like, ma'am," I asked the tall lady standing on the other side of the counter, Louis going back to the back with a frown.

After getting her order, Louis brings it up and hands it to her. She smiles then pays us before sitting down with the Liam guy. I frown before Liam looks my way, winking at me before I smile and blush again. His smile comes back as well, the crinkle in his eyes making my heart skip a beat.