10) Too Long

Niall's POV:

"Didn't mean to interrupt."

I smile gently. "No, you're fine, boys. Come on in if you'd like." Zayn and Harry smile at me, Louis frowning, before getting into the large hot tub. I smile at them each slowly as they all begin to relax at their own rate. "I'm sorry that we haven't been doing anything for like, two months, but we can do something tomorrow after work?" The three nod in sync, Louis now sporting a smile, making me smile more. "But, how is this threesome dating thing going? Good?" The three nod again, Louis in between the two with a smile still on his face.

"Louis is so cute and cuddly most of the time, and I can't believe that we haven't noticed that until we started to date each other. He can also be a bit possessive, but Zayn and I like that about him." Louis slowly begins to blush from Harry's words, and I can't help but chuckle.

"Well you three are quite adorable together. Why don't we have a double date together tomorrow? That way we can talk all about each other and how our dating lives have been with our true loves." Everyone nods with gentle smiles, Liam holding me close with his arm around my waist under the water.

"This sounds like a grand idea, my love. How shall we dress?"

I look at him whilst biting my lip. "Just dress casual. Don't be too flashy, just look normal, even though and Harry aren't, which isn't a bad thing." I smile at Harry and Liam softly before they nod firmly my way.

"Cool. Well, I need my sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He leans in close and pecks my lips before getting out of the hot tub. He grabs a towel and begins drying himself off as he walks inside.

I turn to the boys in front of me, and they are all wearing a smile. "What's wrong? Is something on my face or are you trying not to laugh?" I begin washing my face with the water, resulting in the three to laugh altogether.

"No, you weirdo. It's about you and Liam."

I frown quickly at their words. "What about Liam and I?"

Zayn smirks a bit before sighing. "You two are so close that it's insane. How do you two do that? It's only been two months and you are already so attached to each other. It isn't bad but how?"

My smile comes back again and a sigh of relief comes out. "We have just been together everyday for every second. You see us at work, you guys. You know how we're always so touchy and how we always stare at each other. We really like each other."

They sigh happily before all coming over to me. They pull me into a group hug and I can't help but grin so big and hug back with love. "So you guys aren't mad at me? Especially you, Lou?"

They shake their heads all together before ruffling my wet hair. "Sure we are kinda sad since you haven't really talked to us for like two months, but we understand. You needed to bond with Liam as he is your soulmate. Its okay," Louis explained to me before I started to tear up a bit.

"I-I thought you guys might have hated me. I was a complete ass, and I apologize." Louis shakes his head as the other two sigh.

"No, I was an ass for ignoring you. I apologize. You don't need to, okay?"

I sigh and nod at his words. "Whatever you say. Thanks, though. I'm still sorry for just leaving you for Liam. That was a cruel kind of move. I give you permission to hit me." He smiles then gently pats my back.

He, instead of hitting me, kisses my cheeks and head. "You know that I only like violence in TV shows and movies. I would never hurt you or anyone else, you know that."

I let out a sigh of relief before giving him a loving hug. He hugs me back quickly whilst chuckling softly.

Harry and Zayn look at us with smiles. "You two are the best of friends. Goals."

Louis and I chuckle before hitting the two with smirks on our faces. “You two can shut up now and think of what to do after the date tomorrow, yeah?" Zayn gives me a thumbs up before turning to Harry after they went back to the other side.

I smile at Louis again. "I'm gonna keep apologizing to you for the rest of my life, and I hope you know that."

He chuckles whilst shaking his head in a slow manner. "You really don't have to do that, but if you insist, go right ahead."

I laugh softly before laying back in the hot tub. "Good 'cause I won't. I figure that I will just annoy you, and I don't want to do that. You'll hate me again, and it'll tear my heart into a million pieces."

He shakes his head. "I never hated you. I was just really upset with you for leaving me. It's really alright. We are okay now, and that's all that matters, okay?"

I let out a short sigh before nodding my head. "Alright, that's fine. The date will be fun tomorrow, I know so. We will all be able to catch up with each other after this short time apart and I honestly can't wait for it."

He smiles big. "I can't wait either, and I'm sure it'll be fun."

I smile with him again and let out yet another sigh of relief. "I'm so glad that we are still friends. You and Zarry over there."

They quickly smirk my way as they come back over. "Using our ship name I see?"

I chuckled. "I guess. You have everything ready for tomorrow? At least, the plan for it?" They look at each other and nod before both looking back at me.

"Everything is planned."

~*~

Yay, Zourry is back! They will be here for the rest of the story, maybe, and more stuffs shall happen, more dramatic stuffs. Plot twists maybe. I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all.

QOTC: Will the date go well?

Please remember to Vote/Comment -Robbi x