16) The First Run

The five of us make it into the woods, the smell of the trees, grass, and plain nature running up my nose as I sit down on my hind legs. I look all around the woods and let the beautiful breeze run through my gray fur, the air feeling really good against it.

I look at Liam who is sniffing about for any signs of, well, anything before he comes over to me. He is a much bigger wolf, but that's probably because of him being an Alpha and me being an omega. I don't mind it though, because Liam is still bigger than me in our human forms.

He licks my face a bit before rubbing his head against my side. "You will be running to the other end of this forest, okay, love? Zayn and I will be right behind you in case something bad happens."

I nod and lick his face, making him giggle in my head. I move my legs a bit before beginning my run in a flash. I hear Zayn and Liam running behind me as the breeze runs straight through me. The cool air feels so breath taking, wonderful, and perfect as my paws take me through the green forest.

The feeling of the grass underneath my feet feels so refreshing and good, it's like I really needed this run to finally feel better. I mean, Liam makes me feel better in many ways, but this run is so exhilarating and much needed for me.

I continue with the pace I'm at before actually seeing the other end of the forest. I run fast. I stop in my tracks as the moonlight shines down onto me then onto the other two as they sit down next to me.

"I know that was kind of short, but was that good enough for you, Love?"

I nod a bit and continue to look out at the other side of town, loving the view immensely. "I loved that run. It made me feel better. Thank you both." They both nod and turn around slowly. I turn around afterward and walk with them back to the other side.

~*~

Once we make it back to the other side, the three of us turn back into our human forms before I let out a happy sigh. "Thank you, boys. That was well deserved." They all smile my way as we begin our trek back to the house.

"So since I had my first run, when can I go on my first hunt?" The three chuckle my way as Louis begins to fall asleep on Harry's back. "I'm not joking you three, I wanna kill a deer or something. I wanna know how ripping off the flesh of it feels." Liam looks at me with pursed lips.

"Oh really? That's interesting. Zayn and Harry never liked going hunting at first. That's what they told me." Zayn and Harry begin to blush. "Why do you want to rip the flesh off of a deer so bad?" I chuckle and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. I know its graphic, but it looks cool, and I get hungry a lot. Especially now since I'm a werewolf. My hunger is more extreme. I didn't know that was possible."

He grins and pulls me close to his side as we continue to walk. "I understand that. I cannot wait until you go into heat though, I just realized that.” My cheeks heat up quickly as I hit his hard chest. "I'm gonna knot you and we are going to have a pup. It's going to be wonderful." The burning intensifies as him and Harry smirk together.

"I cannot wait for Zayn to go into heat neither. It's going to be wonderful." Zayn now comes back to my other side and blushes with me.

"You guys are going to be the death of us, I swear," I tell the two before Liam presses a kiss to my head, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"Well, we are going to have cute pups, and I cannot wait to raise them."

I actually smile a bit and nod. "Yeah, me neither. I bet they'll be the cutest of pups, and they will have the greatest dads to take care of them."

I smile up at Liam as he smiles back down at me, chuckling a bit. "We will be the greatest fathers, and we will spoil the hell out of our pup or pups. I hope to have two soon, if that isn't a problem?" He shakes his head while I continue to smile at him.

"I don't mind it at all."

~*~

Awh, cute little niam pups sound so cute if I'm being honest with you guys. Little huskies of theirs. Ah I'm dead. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I love you all.

-Robbi x