11) Double Date [Pt.1]

Niall's POV:

A shaky sigh escapes past my lips as I look into the full body mirror. I fix my hair again and stare at it, worry all over my body while I want this double date to be perfect. I don't want them to hate Liam. I'm sure Harry doesn't, but I don't want Louis and Zayn to hate him. Liam is such a sweet guy and boyfriend, so I shouldn't be worrying, right? I mean, he has been nothing but a perfect, sexy gentleman who takes care of me and loves me. I have the same strong feeling for him, but he wants to change me into a werewolf, I just know it, deep down.

He doesn't want to say it because I don't want to be a werewolf, and it'll just hurt him more if I tell him no everyday. I can't be like that to him as he has been really sweet to me. No way. Maybe one day I'll want to be a werewolf, maybe, but that'll be a rare day. Sorry Liam, if you are being nosy. I love you though and I want you to know just that, alright? You are the best guy in my life, besides my other guy friends, and I hope you know that. Being a werewolf would just be too odd and difficult for me, unless I do change my mind about it. We shall see.

I finally step down to the entrance of the house and see Louis there, smiling now as he looks at me. "I can't for our boys to get here. Tonight is gonna be perfect, I just know it."

I smile and nod slowly. "I believe that it'll be perfect as well. Nothing will ruin tonight for us." He nods this time before multiple knocks are heard on the other side of the door. Louis and I chuckle before opening the door together, revealing three handsome boys on the other side, all looking very cute.

"Well well well. Liam, you are looking quite handsome tonight." I look at him with a smirk before he pushes me against the wall gently.

"Same goes with you, Ni. I could just eat you up." I lick my lips before Louis whistles, making me look at him as Liam continues to stare at me.

"Someone is extra horny tonight." I giggle a bit before Liam grips my waist.

"Indeed I am. Is that a problem my love?"

My cheeks become much hotter by the second. "O-Of course not. I'm up for some love making tonight."

He smirks a bit before pecking my lips. "Good. Now, shall we head to the restaurant." I look at Harry and all I can see is lust in his eyes as he stares at Zayn and Louis.

"I'm ready," Louis and Zayn say before chuckling together.

I nod. "I am as well. Let's get going boys." I take Liam's hand in mine and start to head towards the large van. Liam and I sit in the backseat as Louis and Zayn sit in the middle, Harry driving up front.

"Are you ready for tonight babe? I am. I really hope your friends like me." I chuckle softly as he whispers into my ear.

"They already love you, don't worry about that. They can be shy with new people, but they are already getting the hang of you. No worries." I kiss his temple as he holds me closer.

"Okay. I just never really had friends, so I was hoping that having Harry back and adding more friends would be good for me."

I smile gently and run my fingers through his hair. "It is good for you. Having numbers of people who you care about and vice versa is always a good thing. Trust me. I'm glad I'm your soulmate by the way because you the best person in the world."

He blushes faintly as he smiles at me. "You really mean that, my love?"

I giggle a bit as he places his forehead against mine. "Of course I mean that. You make me so happy and loved that it's insane." His blush intensifies before he buries his face in my neck.

"Awh, am I making you blush too hard? I guess I am perfect for you." He smiles more against my neck before kissing it gently. I bite my lower lip slowly as I hold onto his soft hair. He kisses my neck more and more as a soft moan leaves my lips.

He covers my mouth with his cold, right hand as he plants more kisses to my neck, licking at it slightly. A tent grows in my dark jeans while he continues, and I can feel him getting hard as well, my neck getting more wet as he licks it continuously.

I remove his hand after a few seconds pass, bringing his face up to mine before kissing him passionately. He kisses me back with a large smile on his face, placing me on his lap as our eyes are closed shut. He slips his tongue into my mouth, making us both moan as we now hear Louis and Zayn moaning. God, tonight is gonna be a loud one.

The car jerks to a stop after about a minute, the four of us looking forward to see that we are at the restaurant. Harry turns back and looks at us with a glare. "You four are driving me insane. Louis and Zayn, you are getting it tonight." He unbuckles his seatbelt and leaves the car, slamming the door shut, making Louis and Zayn giggle.

"We love it when he gets scary. It's so sexy." The two then leave the car before Liam and I look at each other again.

"They are insane..."

He smirks big. "Well, so am I, baby boy. Let's go eat." He pecks my lips before leading us both out of the car. Harry locks the car doors with his keys before we step inside the large restaurant.

I instantly look all around in amazement at the gorgeous set up of the restaurant, my mouth watering as I smell all kinds of food being made. "You ready for a great night, love?" I nod quickly at Liam's question. I feel him pushing me towards our seats, gently.

"I'm so ready."

~*~

Finally updated this story! If you are still reading this I love you! I'm really getting into this story now and yes there will be a part two of this date, obviously. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed!

-Robbi x