5) Slow Down

Niall's POV:

The time has gone by really slowly ever since the secret came out that Liam and Harry were werewolves, and all that I can think of is Liam just wanting me bad. Since we're soulmates, he'll always cone to me for help, which worries me.

Like, what if he tries to force me into doing something that I don't want? I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't do that if he likes me so much, but what if it happens?

If Liam hurt me, I couldn't trust him for a very long time because abusive relationships are really not my thing and if I ever am in one, I'd break it off with the guy fast.

Speaking of Liam, he's currently staring at me with weird eyes. I want to stare back at him to see if he will do something, but I'm afraid that he will do something that I won't like.

I know that he is most likely reading my mind now, so stop looking at me weird Liam, or, I won't cuddle with you.

Turning back to him, I notice that he is now looking down, making me smile but frown because I probably hurt him, in a way, emotionally. I pat Harry's shoulder before going over to Liam. I stand in between his legs, since he is on a counter, then I kiss his chin, making him smile as he looks away.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I just didn't want to think about anything sexual right now. We only met like yesterday and I don't wanna go really fast." He nods slowly.

"I understand. How about we just go on dates and do cute things together."

I smile and kiss his nose after he looks up at me with a goofy smile on his face. "That sounds like a perfect idea. Why don't we go down to the burger place down the street? They make killer burgers and I'm sure you'd like some meat."

He quickly licks his lips. "Sounds good, my love. After you finish your work for today?"

I giggle a little. "You mean my shift?"

He pouts and nods. "I'm sorry, I don't know a lot. I never focus on anything but the thought of my soulmate or meat." I chuckle as my cheeks start to burn.

"I get it. Now let me finish my shift then we can go, okay?" He nods and kisses my cheek before I walk off back to my spot with a much darker blush on my cheeks.

God, I hope this shift ends quickly...

~*~

My shift ended six hours later. I can't help but smile when I see Liam coming over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his waist and inhale his scent slightly before Liam licks my neck.

I quickly pull away as I blush. "Not here and not now, okay?" He pouts and nods. I quickly peck his lips and his smile quickly comes back. I smile with him as Zayn and Harry come up to us.

"Hey, Niall. Could you please check on Louis? He is in the back and I heard sniffling. Please?"

I nod, still smiling a bit. "I'll go. He is still my friend, and I want him to know that." I look at Liam and he is currently frowning and clenching his jaw.

I put my hands on his cheeks and pout. "Don't get jealous. Nothing will happen with Lou and I, so don't worry." I peck his lips again before heading to the back.

Once I enter the room in the back, I notice Louis is laying on the floor, tears pooling out of his eyes. "Lou." I crouch down next to his body before he slowly sits up. He looks at me and rubs his eyes as he sniffles.

"What... do you want?, he asks me with clear sadness all over his face, the tears coming down quickly.

I frown as I sigh. "Look Lou, if this is my fault, I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt you and not even now, but Liam is my soulmate and we are meant for each other. You are meant for Zayn and Harry, I just know it."

He shakes his head sighing. "No, I know that, Niall. I just thought that you were the one, but you aren't, and that makes me so upset, obviously." He sniffles again. I pull him into a hug.

He slowly hugs me back. "I'm sorry, Lou. I really wish that I could make you happy in a boyfriend kind of way, but we aren't made for each other. We can still be great friends though, I don't mind that. I just don't want you to hate me."

He shakes his head after we ended the hug. "I could never hate you, Ni. Don't ever think that I would." I smile a bit before he sighs.

He then stands up and I stand up after him. "I'm going to go on a date with Liam now. You should have that threesome with Harry and Zayn," I tell him before nudging him. He starts to giggle. I smile.

"I will, trust me, I really want it. It'll be amazing and so pleasurable." I chuckle as he bites his lip, probably thinking of fücking Zayn and Harry. I pat his shoulder before we both leave the back room.

We walk over to the three guys. I stand next to Liam, Louis standing in between Harry and Zayn. "Well, you three have fun while Liam and I go on our first date." Harry and Zayn smirk as Louis blushes. Liam grins and kisses my cheek before pulling me out of the café.

Liam walks me down the sidewalk before stopping me. "Ride on my back, love. I'm gonna run down the sidewalk." I smile and get on his back quickly, his hands on my upper thighs as he holds me.

He then begins to run, his speed lightning quick as I hold him tight.

Only seconds have passed though, and we are already at the place. I get off of his back as he smiles my way. "Was that fun, love?"

I nod quickly, a big smile on my face.

"It was so fun, and I'm so ready for this date."

~*~

A cute niam date is next! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'm positive that the next one will be super fluffy. The one after, well, you'll see.

QOTC: Will more weird things happen during the date?

Please remember to vote and comment and I love you all! -Robbi x