3) Soulmates?

Niall's POV:

"You're his soulmate.."

Those three words ring in my head over and over again. How can I be his soulmate? I mean, I kind of believe in soulmates, but I don't know for sure. Liam seems really sweet and really kind, so maybe he is the one for me? God, I kind of hope so.

"Niall... Niall." Karen waves her hand in front of my face before I shake my head.

"Sorry, Karen.. He is my soulmate? How?" She sighs and steps next to Liam who is still standing there, mumbling words.

"He is your soulmate because... Well, Liam will explain that to you when the time is right."

I sighed. "Karen, really, come on." She smiles a bit before Liam looks at me, finally.

"Niall... run... me .." He says in a weird tone before I frown.

"Why is he talking like that? What is going on?" Karen takes our hands before pulling us out after I share a last glance with a sad-looking Louis.

"He wants to run with you, to your job. He wants to spend time with you. I talked with your friend Louis's parents and they understood why Liam has to stay with you. They know about our history," She explained before I frowned more. What history is she talking about?

"What history?"

She shakes her head. "No time to explain. Get to work. Your uniform for work is already there, so go." I sighed but nodded, beginning my run with Liam after he lets out a long sigh. This is really weird, but I'll eventually know everything. Maybe.

We slow down our silent run as we near the café, heavy breaths leaving my lips as Liam's breaths are normal. "How are you not tired?"

He smiles a bit. "I'm just used to running a lot. I run in the woods, mostly." I nod a bit as we stop in front of the café.

"I feel bad for leaving Louis"

Liam shakes his head, his smile fading. "Don't feel bad, he'll be fine. You're with me, so I'm sure he's fine since he obviously is head over heels for you." A blush comes onto my cheeks before he takes my right hand with his left. "I'm head over heels for you too. That first glance yesterday that we shared, it was electric, powerful. I loved it." My cheeks become even hotter before Louis pulls up in a car with Harry driving and Zayn in the backseat.

Harry and Zayn send me smiles as Louis doesn't even spare a glance at me. I sigh before I pull Liam into the café, a smirk growing on his face.

I pull him to the back, and I make him sit on a chair next to where I stand behind the counter where the register is. He smiles at me as I pull on my uniform as no one else in the café yet. He licks his lips as he stares at my slightly pale body, my cheeks a rosy red shade as I quickly pull on my uniform.

"Don't stare at me like that. Please."

He nods before looking away, a smile on my face as I put on my name tag. I put my normal clothes in my locker. I move next to Liam as he continues to sit, looking at him before he looks at me.

"You're so gorgeous," he compliments me as Louis, Harry, and Zayn come into the café, laughing. Louis glares at me once he walks past me, but I still smile since I have Harry and Zayn with smiles on their faces.

"Thanks, Liam. You're not too bad yourself."

He actually blushes at my compliment before kissing my cheek. "I hope you don't think that this is rushed. For me, it isn't. We're meant to be together because-"

"Niall! Could you please help me back here!" I groaned as Harry interrupted him.

"Yeah, gimme a sec! I'm sorry. You can tell me when I come back yeah? Harry has issues all the time."

He chuckles a bit before nodding.  "I understand, love. Go help your friend." I smile then walk back to where Harry is.

Once I notice that Zayn is holding a silver spoon, I knew something was wrong. "What're you doing, Zayn? He's your boyfriend. Stop scaring him." Zayn rolls his eyes when he looks my way while Harry is cowering in the corner. I go over to him and help him up.

"What is going on between you two," I ask them, annoyed, before Zayn sets the spoon down on the long counter.

"I want to have a threesome with Louis and him, but he doesn't like the idea, so I grabbed a spoon to make him want to. You know he hates silver." Liam comes in quickly before I speak up.

"Harry? Is that you?" Harry looks at Liam with wide eyes before quickly pulling him into a hug. I frowned, a ping of jealousy hitting me as they smile while hugging.

"You two know each other," I asked with a clenched jaw. Why am I so jealous? Oh right, Liam is my soulmate. I still don't know how since he is so gorgeous.

"Oh yeah, way back when were toddlers. I had to move away for about twelve years because of my dad, but I moved back just recently," Liam explains to me. Harry is still smiling while Zayn now glares at Liam.

"Oh, cool... Back to the situation. Did Louis agree to this threesome?" Liam comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind after I pushed onto the subject. I smiled a little.

"Yes, he did. He seemed angry though, I don't know why," Zayn said with a confused tone, making me sigh.

"That was probably me, erm..." I look at Liam before looking back at Zayn.

"We kind of made out earlier and-"

Liam quickly pulls away as he growls. "You what?!" He snarled which made my body all kinds of nervous as I looked at him.

"Liam calm down. It meant nothing okay? I promise you." He calmed down rather quickly before clenching his jaw.

I look back at Zayn before noticing Louis looking at me with tears in his eyes. "It meant nothing? So my love for you means nothing either?"

My heart drops, hard.

"Louis I'm-"

"No, Niall! Forget it. Just leave me alone, so I can think." He quickly spins around and heads into the kitchen. I let out a shaky sigh before going against a wall, sinking to the floor. Six eyes look at me as I begin to bawl my eyes out, thinking of how terrible I am.

"Niall, you aren't terrible," Liam's soft voice says. I slowly look up.

I blink my eyes repeatedly as his hand is now over his mouth. "How did you know I was thinking about that " I asked him slowly, wiping away my tears.

He looks back at Harry, Zayn going into the kitchen where Louis is. Harry nods before Liam looks back at me as I begin to frown. "Niall, please don't freak out when I say this. I wanted to tell you later, but this has to come out now." I look at Harry then back at Liam before nodding.

"I'm a werewolf. You're my soulmate, which is how I can read your mind."

~*~

Yes! Liam is a werewolf! Hopefully that wasn't too obvious in the beginning, but there we go! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ;)

QOTC: How will Niall react to Liam being a werewolf?

Please remember to vote and comment! I love you all!