Tour pt. 2- Josh x Reader

"(Y/n), who the hell was that?" Josh has been pacing the room ever since you got back into the hotel. They were doing more than one show in the same state, so they decided a hotel was easier.

"Josh. Babe, listen. It was a random guy who tried, and failed, to flirt with me."

He stops and walks up to you. He kisses you aggressively before continuing to pace.

"Im sorry, (y/n)... I just.. you know how jealous I get." He says while coming to a stop for the final time. He runs his hands through his pink fluffy hair before sitting next to you on the couch. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you into his chest. You lay your head on his chest and hear how fast his heart was beating.

He really was upset about this. "Josh?" You ask quietly. He doesn't answer so you assume he can hear you. "Am I enough for you?" He asks softer than you've ever heard him speak. You bolt upright so your sitting on his lap facing him.

"What?" You ask completely dumbfounded.

"I-I just feel like I'm holding you back. Like. I don't know. I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be a good fiancé to you and a good friend to Tyler and. I'm just trying my hardest but I'm scared i'm not good enough." He says. He isn't making eye contact with you, and his eyes look like a sad puppy's.

You lay your head gently back onto his chest and close your eyes. "Josh. You push me forward. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Josh, you are literally my definition of a dream guy. There's nothing I would ever change about you. I'm so in love with you. I promise all you have to do is love. That's all anyone wants."

He kisses the top of your head and closes his eyes as well. "I'm so endlessly in love with you, (Y/n). Thank you."

His heart rate slows and falls into a soothing rhythm, and you know he's asleep.

. . .

You had forgotten to close the hotel curtains. The sunlight makes the room unbearably bright. You carefully roll off of Josh and walk over to close the curtain. Something pokes your hip as you stretch a bit, and you remember the napkin. You rip it in half before throwing it in the trash. Before you make it back over to Josh, your stomach prompts you to go eat breakfast. Slipping on your moccasins, you grab your phone and shove your messy hair into a bun. Well, as close to a bun as you could get.

Josh mumbles a little in his sleep and rolls over when you creak open the door. You bite your lip before tip-toeing the rest of the way out of the room. The hallway is relatively empty for 8:46 am.

You yawn and sit at one of the empty tables. A waitress comes and greets you with a smile before pouring you a cup of coffee. It was too early, but at least Josh got to sleep in. He was playing at a fairly large venue and needed all the sleep he could get.

"Hey." A familiar voice rips you from your thoughts.

"You never texted me last night." The man from the bar said.

"Yeah. There's a reason." You snarked back.

"Ooh. Feisty. Listen. We're at a hotel and I don't see your 'scary' friend around so I-"

Before he can finish his sentence, you reach across the table and punch him square in the nose.

"For the last time, you prick! I'm married!" You flip him off before grabbing your phone and texting Jenna.

You: meet up for breakfast somewhere? That asshole from the bar won't leave me alone.

She responds with a 'yeah' so the both of you decide to just go to Starbucks. You order a muffin and briefly tell Jenna what Josh had said last night and what happened. She listens intently the whole time before texting Tyler what was going on. Then, she made a group chat.

Jenna🍥: let's plan to make this day amazing for Josh...

Yaaay a chapter!!! Anyways I'm 16 now so that's weird. And I passed my drivers test so that is also good. I'm really happy at this point in my life. I just think it's cool that you guys have seen me at my ups and downs and have helped me through it all. I've even made new friends because of it. I'm eternally grateful for each and every one of you. 💕💕