Tyler x Reader Pt. 2

Sorry it took so long! Hope you enjoy!

There's a soft knock on your bedroom door, and you open in a tad. Only to come face to face with Josh.

"So you want revenge?" he asks with mischief in his brown eyes. You smile and nod while bouncing on your toes. Josh leads you out to the living room and you two sit on the couch together. He tells you that tyler went to go get some Taco Bell for lunch, so youll have plenty of time to make a plan.

                "What if..." Josh thinks. His face is full of confusion and you try not to laugh. He's trying so hard. He stares at you and snaps his fingers as his his face lights up with an idea.

"We scare him back!" He yells and stands up.

You roll your eyes and ask, "It seriously took you that long to think of that?"

                He mocks a hurt expression and you laugh, while stealing his snapback hat. "How are we gonna scare him, Jishwa." You ask as you put the hat over your damp, (h/c) locks.

"Well, they don't call me Spooky Jim for nothing!" He states while walking over to the grocery bags.

"Tyler texted me about pranking you, so I picked up some fake blood and fingers and stuff." He smiles while rummaging through the bag.

"We can put them in the Taco Bell! Ill call him over and stall, then youll act like you cut your finger off." He says with excitement in his eyes. He places a pack of fake blood and fingers into your hands. His are much larger then yours, and they make you think of Tyler. As clingy as it sounds, your heart ached whenever he was gone for too long on tours. You smiled at the thought of his presence and got startled by Josh snapping his fingers in your face.

"Tyler is unlocking the door! It's go time!" He says while shoving the bags into your room, and slamming the door. "Hey, babe!" He says, still wary of your emotions. You simply smile and stand on your tiptoes to peck his lips. You take the bag just as josh says, "Hey, man. Can I talk to you for a second?"

Tyler furrows his eyebrows and they walk past you to tylers room.Josh winks at you as he passes and you hear his door shut. Squeeling, you take the taco bell and open it quickly.Who knowa when they could be back. Boys need their Taco Bell

You carefully place the finger into the taco, and squirt some blood onto your hand and the taco. After, you take out a knife and squeeze some blood onto that too. Then you take a deep breath in and let out a scream. Tyler and Josh come running out, and Tylers eyes get wide and he bites his knuckles. "(Y/N)!" He screams and runs to you. He grabs a towel and holds it to your hand.

"Josh!" He yells, anger and worry flooding his usually brown eyes. "Call the police, do something please!" Tears are starting to fill his eyes and your heart shatters.

"Tyler," You say, unwarpping your hand. "hey." You wash the blood off your hands, and wipe away his tears. He realizes it's a prank, and his eyes fill with confusion and then humor.

"You got me back.." He says and starts laughing. Your face fills with confusion, but youre glad hes not mad. He wraps you in his arms and kisses your head while josh holds your hand.

"Our apartment is not haunted, I promise." He mumbles asyou hear footsteps walk down the hall.

"The apartment is haunted." You all three say as you sprint out the door.

Haha I hope you liked it! Comment ideas for more imagines!!!